Just the beginning

~later that night at home~

Jungkook was putting the kids in bed tugging them in giving them their little plushie.

"Dada.." alex looked at his father.

"Mhm?"

"Will mommy get here by tomorrow..." alex pouted.

"He can't miss our birthday... " seo-jeon teared up.

"He won't, you both are the most important people to your mother, he wouldn't miss such a important and special day like tomorrow, he'll be here by tomorrow i promise" the younger smiled softly.

"Pinky promise?" Seo-jeon said.

"Pinky promise" the younger smiled.

"Can you wake us up when mommy gets here" alex yawned.

"Of course, now go to sleep, tomorrow is gonna be a long special day for both of you" jungkook smiles and tickles the kids making them to burst into laughter and move around trying to escape the tickles, jungkook smiles seeing them laugh once in a while, after a couple he stops tickling the kids as they look tired from laughing too much.

"Okay thats enough for tonight" the younger chuckled.

"Nooo" seo-jeon pouts.

"A little more!" alex begged.

"Yes! We're not sleepy yet" seo-jeon said.

"But i am and i need to get my sleep" the younger yawned.

"Ugh old people" seo-jeon rolled his eyes, alex burst into laughter and nodded.

"Hey! I'm not even close to being old, i still be looking young and handsome like always. Thats why all the girls and guys wanted me back then and they still do" the younger smirked.

"Liesssssss" seo-jeon burst into laughter with alex.

"Hey, It's the truth I swear" jungkook chuckled

The kids giggle and nod

"I'll be going to sleep, you both can stay up late but don't make a lot of noise okay?"

"Okay!" Seo-jeon said.

"Thank you dad!" alex hugs the younger.

Jungkook smiles and hugs the child back.

"You welcome kiddo.." jungkook pulls away from the hug and gets up. "Good night kids"

"Good night!"

"Night dad!"

Jungkook smiles and walks out of the room closing the door, he goes to his room and walks to his bed and lays down covering himself with the covers as he sighs hoping taehyung comes home tomorrow.

Taehyungs p.o.v

I walked to my car getting in putting my things on the seat next to me and drove home

He yawns as he parked the car in the drive way, he got out grabbing the shopping bags and walked inside the house tiredly going upstairs to his room, but stopped remembering jungkook might be in the room, he quietly walked to the guest room and put the bags down on the floor, he took off his clothes (left his underwear on) and laid down on the bed covering himself with the blanket and fell asleep.

~Next morning ~

Taehyung woke up to the annoying alarm, he groaned and turned it off. "Fuck me" he yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and did his morning routine. Once he got done he walked over to his shopping bags and pulled out some black baggy pants along with a white loose shirt and changed into it.