Familar face comes for a visit

~5 months later~

Taehyung suddenly woke up to the sound of someone throwing up. He gets out of bed, and walks to the bathroom to a jungkook sitting on the floor without a shirt looking sick as he flushed the toilet.

"Kook What's wrong"

"My head hurts" jungkook groaned in pain as he felt his head throbbing. He sighed and leaned against the wall and felt taehyung's hand on his forehead.

"You're warm honey... I knew you were gonna get sick sooner or later since you never covered correctly during these past cold freezing days, I warned you but you never listen"

"Taehyung please, I'm cold and my head is hurting" the sick said weakly.

"Oh- so now you're cold?"

"Honey please" jungkook begged the boy to stop.

"Let's just get you to bed" he sighed in disappointment and helped jungkook get up from the floor and took him to the bed laying him down.

"I'll go get you some medicine"

"Okay~" kook nodded and cuddled his husband's pillow.

Taehyung walks out of the room seeing yiren taking the kids to their room.

"Why are you taking them to their room?"

"Rose told me too, She said to tell you to go down stairs, there is a girl waiting for you"

"Who?"

"Sana I think that was her name" yiren said unsure as she slightly forgot the name but still managed to say it.

"S-sana..."

"Yeah"

"I'll go in a second.."

Yiren nodded and walks inside the room with the kids.

Taehyung walks down stairs, jungkook over heard everything and was now quickly putting on his shirt and walked out following his husband downstairs.

~Downstairs~

rose and the rest walk inside the kitchen leaving taehyung alone with sana.

"Who let you in"

"My self" she smirked.

"What do you want"

Sana opens her mouth to speak but stays quiet once she saw jungkook walking towards their way.

"What are you doing here"

"Well I was only gonna talk to you but since taehyung is here might as well tell him too" she smirked.

"Tell me what?" Taehyung looked at Jung kook with a confused look.

"I'm pregnant and jungkook is the father, he has to get married with me if not, he will be accused of rape" sana said.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but you're passing the line with this shit" jungkook rasied his voice.

" Taehyung" sana smiled and looked at the confused boy. "Jungkook lied to you, about a couple months ago, you got told jungkook left for work to cover someone, do you remember?"

"Yes..." the boy responded.

"Well he actually went to the bar and had sex with me, isn't that right jungkook" she smirked and looked at kook.

"Is this true ..?" He looked at kook

"Yes but I swear i didn't have sex with her, she's lying!"

"He already knows the truth, don't keep lying to him" sana sighed in disappointment acting like she felt bad.

"The only one that is lying here is you sana, you think I would actually believe you?" Taehyung scoffed. "I don't care if you're already looking pregnant, jungkook is not the father, you're obsessed with with my husband, the only thing you want to do is separate us and I won't let you, you understand!" He yelled walking up to the pregnant. "He will never love you and i'll make sure he won't marry you"

"Mhm, you should probably get your divorce papers ready since Jungkook will be my husband soon  honey" she smirks at the furious looking man standing in front of her.

"He's mine and he stays mine bitch" he stated.

sana backed away and looked at jungkook. "The wedding will be in a few days , make sure your family is out of our house,  your new family is moving in" she said and walked out the house.

"Over my dead body" taehyung whispered under his breath and followed sana but was immediately pulled back inside by kook. "Calm down"

"Shut up!" He shoved jungkook away. "Why did you lie to me!"

"Taehyung i-"

"Tell me, and don't lie to my face jungkook!"

"I needed time alone to think about things.."

"Think about what? What bothered you so much that you ended up in the fucking bar!"

"Us..." jungkook said shutting his husband up.

"Are you getting tired of me or something...?" He teared up.

"No, that's not it... it's... seeing you with felix, talking to him, and touching him, I'm tired of you not listening to me"

"You saw us?...." taehyung gulped.

"I'm always watching you somehow"

"Jungkook i-"

"I don't want you near felix again you understand?" He cups taehyung's cheeks and looks at him. (The amount of chances he gives his husband). "I only want you to my self no one else, please.."

Taehyung nods. "Is it fine if I go somewhere right now?"

"I have to go with you"

"Jungkook just trust me please"

"...hmm fine"

Taehyung smiled and pecks jungkooks lips, before leaving the house in a hurry.

Jungkook didn't think much of it and walked over to the couch and sits down thinking about what he's gonna do about sana. The kitchen doors suddenly opened getting his attention, he sighed seeing his friends walked out.

"Nosy people"

"Conversation was interesting though" kai smirked.

"Really kai?" Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Everyone walked to the couch and sat down seeing how stressed jungkook looked.

"Jungkook just relax" rose said.

"How!, Did you not hear what Sana said"

"Yes but you aren't gonna marry her or anything" rose said confidently.

"How do you know that, wait do you have a plan?" He said hoping that she did in fact had a plan.

"Definitely not" she chuckled "Taehyung is gonna kill her dummy"

"Wait what!"