1

"Beep beep - there is a visitor! Beep beep - there is a visitor!"

The sharp butler robot broadcast continued to sound, but no one paid any attention to it.

After a long time, the butler robot took a mechanical leg, ready to go upstairs to find its master.

Suddenly, the red indicator light above its head lit up, and it received a spiritual command from its master - "Don't make noise."

The butler robot immediately quieted down and returned to its original position.

After a while, a worm slowly moved down from upstairs.

He was bleary-eyed and looked not very energetic, but his face was handsome, his facial features were exquisite, and there was an ice-blue insect pattern on the side of his neck that showed his male identity.

After grooming unhurriedly, he went to open the door. There was no insects outside the door, only a large cardboard box half a person's height stood alone at the door.

Caesar silently breathed a sigh of relief. He's really not used to dealing with Zerg, even though he's a Zerg himself now.

This is the second year Caesar has traveled to the Zerg world.

Time travel is actually not that scary to him, because he was just doing an ordinary job in the original world and living an ordinary and hard life. The only unusual thing was that he was an orphan, unencumbered, alone.

But entering this completely strange world and becoming a race completely different from human beings terrified him.

Optical brain, starship, mental power, intelligent robot... It took him a few months to get familiar with the way of life in this world.

Fortunately, he was disguised as a male, and the male protection association came to visit regularly to provide him with the help he needed and a certain amount of star coins.

Caesar gritted his teeth, and moved the heavy box into the door with force. The strength of the females is really terrifying. He needs to use all his strength to lift this box, but those female postmen can easily lift one with one hand-this is one of the reasons why he is a little afraid of the Zerg.

The box is full of nutritional supplements for his survival, which are regularly mailed to his door by the male insect protection association, so as to prevent him from starving himself to death at home with a single insect.

In fact, they have also made some suggestions, such as marrying a female emperor, or accepting several female servants, which can obtain their wealth and quickly and effectively improve his quality of life.

Caesar hastily rejected their proposal. He is very reluctant to communicate with the Zerg, and it is impossible to marry a strange Zerg casually. Isn't that embarrassing himself.

Fortunately, since the development of the Zerg society, the problem of the imbalance between male and female is gradually improving. In addition, the mental violence of female insects can no longer only be appeased by male insects, but can be treated by medical cabins. Although male insects are still rare, the empire's laws on marriage are no longer so strict. Whether you want to get married or lay eggs is the freedom of every worm.

Therefore, although the Association for the Protection of Males felt sorry for his reluctance to marry, it did not take any further action.

Nishizawa spent a year in a muddleheaded life as a salted fish, but still failed to integrate into the Zerg society.

Occasionally, he feels that this is not good, a life without work, oh no, worms, what's the point?

But whenever he stepped out of the house and tried to find a job, he always received excessive attention and even harassment because of his male status and beauty.