39

The wedding was held on a sightseeing island.

With the help of Klein, this tourist island, which carries the romantic love stories of the royal family and is only eligible to visit, was specially approved for the first time to hold weddings for insects other than members of the royal family. In the past, only the weddings of insect emperors and queens were held here.

As soon as the news came out, it caused a sensation on the Star Network. Some worms lamented the emperor's favor for the marshal, while others wailed. Ordinary reporters couldn't enter the tourist island, so how could they see the report on the wedding scene?

Until some insects reacted: "Perhaps... Do you remember the live broadcast of the two weddings?" On the day of the

wedding of Emperor Chong and Empress Chong, the royal etiquette officer opened a live broadcast room, and the users of the entire Star Network were fortunate to witness the entire process of the beautiful wedding of Emperor Chong and Empress Chong.

On that day, in order to show his love, Emperor Zong also removed the protection net set up by the Imperial Star Network for Federation users, and only allowed Federation users to visit the Imperial Star Network on that day to watch his wedding with His Royal Highness Klein.

...it can be called insane.

"That's right, after all, it's the number one anchor of Xingwang, so it's reasonable to broadcast the wedding live, right?"

That night, Caesar affirmed this point in the live broadcast room, which made the entire Xingwang look forward to it.

With everyone's anticipation, the wedding day finally came.

"Ryan looks really good today." Klein looked over with a smile.

Ryan wore the same custom-made dress as His Royal Highness Christian, with a flower pinned on his chest. He smiled sweetly after hearing the compliment, and said sweetly, "Christian is also pretty!" Christian's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and when he showed his joy, he still had a bit of princely reserve

.

The music sounded melodiously, and the two protagonists of the wedding came slowly from a distance hand in hand. One black and one white dress, the same eye-catching appearance, bathed in the sun as if shining with holy light, no one has to praise it as a good match.

"Marshal, you are shaking so badly."

Xiao Xiongzi, who was smiling gently in the eyes of the guests, was teasing his partner who was about to marry him in a low voice.

In the past, Nishizawa would never have imagined that he would attend such a grand occasion, become the center of countless attention, and still keep talking and laughing freely.

On the contrary, he never expected that the marshal, who has always been calm and reserved, and had seen countless big scenes, would actually tremble with nervousness at his wedding.

But this doesn't make him love the marshal any less, on the contrary, he realizes more deeply how much Ai Jia loves himself.

Aika was indeed trembling.

He tightly held the hand of his beloved Xiongzi, even though his fingers were intertwined without leaving a gap, he still felt that the scene in front of him was like a dream.

But his face is too deceiving. Even though he was so excited and nervous that he was trembling, his expression remained restrained and his brows remained calm.

"I love you." The moment he was about to step on the ceremony stage, he said to Caesar in a deep voice.

I love you, so even though my dream has come true, I still can't believe that I can get the mercy of the God of Destiny and enter into a marriage with my beloved you.