37

Caesar is making strawberry cream cake for Ryan at home. The Cub Garden distributes desserts every afternoon before school is over. The small ones will not damage the teeth of the cubs. Ryan often brings them back to share with his father.

Recently, the dessert has changed from strawberry cream cake to chocolate biscuit. Ryan pouted every day after school, and sighed loudly: "Ryan misses the strawberry cake so much—"

Caesar couldn't understand Xiao Chong Cub's express, The next day, I placed an order for cake molds on Xingwang. I tried to make them a few times, and finally I was able to make them look good.

Today is the last working day before the New Year's holiday. After Ryan comes back from school, he can rest at home for a whole week, so he is going to make a small cake that Ryan likes as a holiday surprise for Ryan.

When Garda came to the door, he hadn't had time to take off his apron. As soon as the door was opened, Jiada threw himself into his arms with a cheer, regardless of the white flour on his apron.

"They're back!"

Caesar looked at Jiada's wet eyes, a little stunned, and subconsciously asked, "Who's back?"

He vaguely had the answer in his heart, but he couldn't believe it. It wasn't until he logged into Starnet and saw reports from the official media that Caesar finally confirmed that the Empire had won the war, and Ai Jia was really coming back.

More than half a year of worrying, worrying, and... missing finally turned into a light breath at this moment.

He didn't cry with joy like Jiada, not only looked very calm, but even calmly helped Jiada pat the flour on his clothes, patiently calming Jiada's emotions.

Until Ryan came back from school, excitedly looking at the long-awaited strawberry cake on the table, climbed up the chair and couldn't wait to take a sip, then froze on the spot, turning his eyes dullly to Dad: Strawberry cake, it seems... to become Strawberry mush cake.

Dad didn't notice anything wrong with him at all, he kept brushing his brain, with a focused and serious expression on his face.

Ryan pursed his mouth, sat on the chair and moved and rubbed, trying to stretch his neck, trying to peek——

Caesar suddenly came back to his senses, and found that Ryan's little head was almost in his arms. He hugged Ryan back and sat down dumbfoundingly: "Don't do this again, what if you fall off the chair?" Ryan blinked his eyes, looking innocent: "Who told

Dad to ignore Ryan." " Then dad confessed

to Ryan, dad didn't ignore Ryan on purpose." Caesar looked at the small cake with only one corner missing in front of him: "Ryan doesn't like cake made by dad?" "Although it seems that he wants to share his favorite food with his father, Ryan's expression is completely different . Caesar dubiously cut off a small piece and tasted it: "..." He quickly put away the cake and put it down the table: "Daddy will make you another one tomorrow, okay?" Is Uncle Jia really going to share a room with him? But he still wants to sleep with Dad. "It should take a few days before I can come back." Jiada sucked the juice, and sat side by side with Caesar at the table, watching over the two little bug cubs jumping up and down in the cub paradise. The two male insects were caught in a group of female parents around them, and they looked out of place, attracting other insects to keep looking at them. Caesar joked, "Then you will cry for days." "Who cried!" Jia Da firmly denied his slander against him: "I just happened to be taking eye drops that day!" After being stared at by those bright and dark eyes for more than ten seconds, Jiada was the first to lose, and raised his hand to admit defeat: "Well, I am really happy. When you marry the female you like, maybe you will behave more exaggeratedly than me."