12

Weier never imagined that this kind of weird-looking food would be so delicious!

He couldn't help stretching out his chopsticks, and took another piece into his mouth.

"It's delicious!" After chewing and swallowing the food, Will praised it.

Caesar could tell that he was a well-bred bug cub, completely free from some of the common shortcomings of human cubs, such as chewing and talking.

Caesar watched Xiaowei eat with gusto, his tender cheeks puffed up, and thought he was very cute, so he smiled and said to him: "If you like it, eat more."

Instead of picking up the food, Will stared at the plate and asked, "How did my brother think of cooking fruit and meat together? I have never eaten such food before." Although it is really delicious, common sense tells him that fruits and vegetables or meat cannot be cooked together.

Weier just tasted pineapple sweet and sour meat, which was Caesar’s favorite dish before time travel, and he would always make it by himself, because the ones made by outside restaurants were a little too sweet, covering up the taste of pineapple, but he preferred the sweet and sour taste that blended together.

But Weier suddenly asked Caesar, but Caesar stopped him: how did he think of it? This is traditional Cantonese cuisine, and he didn't come up with it.

So he had no choice but to say to Xiao Weier: "This is a recipe that I got by chance, a recipe passed down by residents of other planets."

Will suddenly realized: "No wonder I haven't seen it."

After all, he didn't hesitate anymore, and tasted several other dishes in turn. Eat more and more, and eat faster and faster.

After some turmoil, Weier slumped on the chair and touched his bulging belly, and said with a bitter face: "Brother, I'm too full."

Caesar asked him to stand up and walk a few steps slowly, dumbfounded, and quickly ordered an urgent delivery of digestive tablets for him.

Many pharmacies don’t sell digestion pills anymore. After all, the Zerg rely on nutritional supplements for their daily lives. Even if they occasionally eat food, they won’t make themselves overwhelmed. So Nishizawa searched through the shopping links of several pharmacies to find digestion tablets. .

Will walked slowly while listening to his words, while licking his mouth in aftertaste, raised his head and asked, "Brother, can I come to eat the food you cook in the future?"

Without waiting for Caesar's answer, he added: "I will let the female father pay the star coins!"

...and bring your own digestive tablets.

Caesar touched his little furry head: "You don't need to pay star coins, you come to eat with brother, it's too late for brother to be happy."

Weier's eyes lit up, and he hugged his leg: "Thank you brother!"

While the two worms, one big and one small, were getting along happily, suddenly, a high-pitched cry came from upstairs: "Wow——"

Caesar was startled, and Weier quickly turned around and ran upstairs.

Caesar hurried upstairs and dragged Weier back: "You can't exercise vigorously now, walk slowly."

After Weier heard this, he slowed down and obediently followed Caesar, but his face was full of anxiety.

"Ryan!"

Caesar quickly stepped into the room, only to find that Ryan was lying on the side of the guardrail of the cub's bed, with his arms raised high, trying to reach for the butler robot... The milk bottle in his hand was covered with tears.