27

"Ryan wants to eat that." Ryan blinked his eyes and pointed to the whitebait egg custard in front of him. For Ryan, this dish is simply never tired of eating.

The dining table is actually not particularly big, but it is still too difficult for the little bug cubs with short hands and short legs to reach.

Aiga stretched out his long arms, and sent the plate to Ryan's small bowl.

Ryan grinned at him and ate happily.

Uncle Aika is a good uncle!

Caesar watched the interaction between the two of them, hesitated to speak, and swallowed the words after thinking about it. Forget it, anyway, the Marshal likes to spoil the little bug cubs.

After the meal, Ai Jia did not leave immediately as Caesar expected, but stayed and told Ryan the story of his mecha learning at the Central Star Military Academy.

Ryan hugged Caesar's neck and coquettishly refused to let his father go, so Caesar had to sit and listen.

But after all, he is not very interested in this aspect, so he can only go in one ear and out the other, being an incompetent student.

When Ai Jia talked about his field of interest, he could be said to be eloquent, which was completely different from the cold and reticent image he usually left for other insects.

But the pace of his speech was unhurried, making Ryan's eyes light up and Caesar's hearing... drowsy.

Suddenly, Ai Jia's voice quieted down, and Ryan, who was listening vigorously, pointed behind him: "Hush."

Ryan turned his head and found that his father had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Ai Jia lightly carried Ryan out of Caesar's arms, found another blanket, and covered Caesar carefully.

After Xiaoxiongzi fell asleep, he looked more obedient than usual, his thick eyelashes fluttered slightly with the ups and downs of his breathing, which made Ai Jia's heart tremble too.

Ai Jia stared at Xiao Xiongzi's sleeping face earnestly for a while, straightened up and wanted to find Ryan, but turned around and found that Ryan was standing not far behind him, looking at him with a slightly strange expression.

Aika: "..."

Two worms, one big and one small, came to the garden. Ai Jia hugged Ryan onto the swing, tied him with a safety rope, and pushed him to swing gently.

"Does Ryan like it here?"

Ryan smiled sweetly and obediently, showing his white baby teeth: "I like it!"

There are so many interesting things, the house is so big, it can fit his toys, of course I like it!

"What else would Ryan like?"

Ryan replied without hesitation, "Lollipop!"

"..." Ai Jia thought he would answer the mecha.

"But Dad will be upset, so he can't eat more." Ryan added sensiblely and automatically.

Ai Jia sighed with emotion: "Ryan is so good."

"Daddy likes obedient little bug cubs, so Ryan should be obedient." Ryan blinked his blue eyes.

Aika raised a hand and stroked his hairy head. Ryan didn't hide, but squinted his eyes and rubbed against his palm.

Caesar was still a little dazed when he woke up from the sofa. Looking out the window, it was already dark.

He sat up abruptly, looked around but didn't see the little worm, and quickly shouted: "Ryan!"

"Dad!" Hearing his voice, Ryan ran over with little yellow chicken slippers.