Extra 4

After winning the fourth place in the mecha combat, Ryan successfully entered the second grade, and became classmates with Nuoxi and Christian.

"I didn't expect you to change from my junior to a roommate so quickly."

Christian, who originally lived in a dormitory alone, immediately invited Ryan to live with him after he entered the second grade .

Ryan put his shoulders on his shoulder: "Unexpected, right? There are many things you can't think of."

Ever since he became famous in mecha combat, not to mention how much the attitude of the students of the military academy towards him has changed. Videos of his games are always being circulated on StarNet.

Perhaps because of this, the current classmates no longer treat him with the attitude that made him feel uncomfortable, whether in class or in training.

"Do you want to attend the intelligence department's dinner on the weekend?"

The intelligence department is the department with the largest number of males in the military academy. It often holds banquets and invites the school's males and some popular females to participate.

Although the management of the military academy is very strict at ordinary times, they are allowed to hold activities freely and have fun on weekends.

"I won't go, I'm going to go home on the weekend and take a look at it, and then I'll take Fogga and Brother Wei to the movies."

Ryan has been to the dinner party of the Information Department twice, but he only thinks it's noisy and not interesting, so it's better Go home to accompany my younger brother and two fathers.

Christian asked, "Why didn't you call me Brother Christian when I was older than you?"

It was clear that Ryan would obediently call him Brother when he was young, but when he grew up, he became rebellious overnight. Christian", occasionally thinks that his name is too long to read, and will call him "Prince" or "His Royal Highness", but he is suffocated to death.

Ryan was taken aback, then narrowed his eyes, and moved closer: "Want to hear me call brother?"

Christian actually felt a little nervous, and subconsciously nodded.

"Think about it." Ever since Fojia was a younger brother, Ryan realized how cool it is to be called brother.

Will was six years older than him, the real brother, and there was nothing wrong with shouting a few times. But Christian, who was only a few months older than him, actually came to take advantage of him.

Christian: "..."

He got up angrily, and decided to go to Nuoxi to complain.

On the weekend, after Ryan greeted the two fathers, he took Fojia out together.

Outside the door, a suspension car with an eye-catching appearance and smooth lines has already parked there. The female standing beside the car door was tall and tall, and her golden hair looked even more dazzling in the sunlight.

Seeing Ryan leading little Fojia out, he greeted him with a smile, and took Fojia's other free hand.

In the dim movie theater, Fojia was holding a bucket of popcorn in his left hand and a glass of fruit juice in his right hand. He watched with relish, completely oblivious to the fact that the heads of the two brothers beside him were already tightly pressed together.

Ryan leaned close to Weir's ear and whispered, "Didn't this worm pass the intelligence test before it went to the battlefield? Such a stupid way of sending it to death is worthy of being included in the textbooks of the military academy." Weir nodded and agreed