Chapter 3

"Hey Wolfram~ Wolfram, wake up~" Yuuri hummed gently in the blonde's ear the next morning, "Wolfram, Lady Celi says we're almost at Kikaru, won't you wake up for me and be some company? I might just have to go find some lovely crew member if you don't~" It was too easy to wind Wolfram up and set him in a bad mood or jealous rage, but when it was to get him up in the mornings it always worked.

"Don't you even think about it you cheater!!" Wolfram bolted upright, grabbing a fistful of Yuuri's shirt with a low flame in his eyes.

Yuuri only smiled goofily and hugged the Mazoku to his chest tightly, looking up at the beautiful face of jealousy as he laid back down amongst the bed pillows. Wolfram glared down at him, but his guard was only halfway up. "Of course I won't you jealous kitten," Yuuri pulled him down and nuzzled their noses together in an 'Eskimo kiss', "There's only one Wolfram von Bielefeld and he's all mine for the rest of our lives"

Wolfram sighed and couldn't help but smile, settling himself against Yuuri's chest and shutting his eyes as his honey blonde locks were caressed gently, fingertips nipping down his spine in the most comforting way. "We're not married yet, Yuuri, we won't ever be if we're caught"

"Then that's the first thing on our list for when we reach Kikaru - our wedding at last"

"So when you're not being a wimp you're being a hopeless romantic, I'll keep that in mind"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT HERE?!!" Stoffel yelled, his voice echoing throughout the hall of the throne room. The throne currently empty with Gwendal and Conrad either side of it.

"I'm sorry but if von Bielefeld is not present then he is not present" Gwendal replied as calmly as he could through gritted teeth.

"Then FIND HIM!!"

"I'm afraid that may be impossible" Conrad said through a small smirk. "His Majesty isn't present either, and I know the two of them haven't gone to Earth because we went to check. Waltrana says they're not in Bielefeld either. It seems they may have left Shin Makoku altogether"

"WHAT?! That inconsiderate BRAT!!"

"We don't need the trade anyway, as I assume that this elopement of theirs is His Highness' idea of getting Wolfram to stay in the castle"

"CONRART! You will send out as many troops as it takes to FIND THEM AND BRING THEM BACK HERE!"

"I'm sorry Lord Spitzweg, but that's just not in my nature. If the two want to elope then we should let them"

Stoffel growled low and fierce. "Fine...then I'll find them MYSELF!"

"Isn't the fresh sea breeze just really relaxing, Wolf?" Yuuri rested his head on his crossed arms, leaning on the side of the ship with his eloper beside him gripping for dear life.

"Yeah, it's-" Wolfram choked back a gag, "-wonderful!" Sarcasm dripped on his tongue.

"Oh Wolfram did the medicine's effect wear off already?" Yuuri chuckled, moving from his place and wrapping his arms round the blonde's waist, chin resting on his shoulder after kissing the boy's temple with a quick peck. "I love you"

"I love you too but are you trying to comfort me with this hug or helping my guts squeeze their way outta me?!" Wolfram covered his mouth with his hand before reeling over the side, Yuuri letting go to rub his back soothingly.

"Sorry Wolf, I didn't mean to make things worse for you"

Wolfram looked at him with a fierce glare of dark green. "Of course not..." Venom seething through his throat as a growl followed before being cut short for another gag. Yuuri sighed and picked the blonde up once he was straightened, carrying him to a nearby beach lounger chair and settling them both on it, an umbrella put up behind them for shade. It seemed that if Wolfram was lying down and leaning against someone (most likely Yuuri) then his seasickness wouldn't take much of an effect. Sure he'd cover his mouth once or twice but that was about it - and there was nothing if the ex-prince fell asleep. "I'm sorry Yuuri, for causing so much trouble for you". Wait, was that just an apology  from Wolfram von Bielefeld? Yuuri felt a surge of pride and accomplishment go through him for a moment.

"It's alright Wolf, the sooner you become part of the Shibuya family, the better my life gets. I'm really glad I met and fell in love with you...again*"

"Again? What do you mean again?"

Yuuri chuckled, "It's nothing, just something from when I was really young, you don't have to worry"

"Alright" Wolfram snuggled into his chest adorably, "if you insist, wimp..." Yuuri only smiled as the blonde closed his eyes, trying not to think of the seas beneath them.

* - Yuuri's first love was while he was in Kindergarten. It was a blonde boy dressed as a girl