P-2

[Reference of Shoaib

[Reference of Shoaib. (Sarah's Older Brother but younger than Ayeza.)]

[Refrence of Ayeza

[Refrence of Ayeza. (Sarah and Shoaib's older sister.)]

[After a Month]

Ayesha's wedding preparation were beginning before a week.

Sarah's POV:
I should ask mom to let me go to Ayesha's place before a week. After all, she is my Bestie.

"Mom....mom." Sarah called.

"Yes, Sarah I'm here in the kitchen. What happened." Shahida replied.

"Mom...pls don't say no to whatever I ask." Sarah requested.

"OK....okay....now ask what you want?"
Shahida replied.

"Mom can I go..to Ayesha's place. For a week?" Sarah asked.

"Okay.....but you have to ask your Dad [Sahil] also." Shahida replied.

"Okay...mom." Sarah replied happily. Because she knew, that convincing her dad will be easy.

But she was confused how to convince her dad. She was sitting on her bed, and thinking about it.

Suddenly, her sister [Ayeza] and her brother [Shoaib] knocked at her door. She said "Aajayen" Ayeza asked "why are you sitting so silently in your Bedroom?" "I have to convince dad. For going to Ayesha's place before a week." Sarah replied while her head was resting on her knees.

"It is very easy just wear sensible clothes [Salwar-Kameez] and make some tea for dad. Sit down to study from now, so mom can say dad that she is studying from the whole day." Ayeza said giving her a brilliant idea.

"Oh....is it that easy?" Shoaib asked.
"Kaash mein bhi ek ladki hota.....hmmm." Shoaib murmured.

Sarah liked the idea and and big smile spread on her lips.

And she rushed to her bathroom and wore a Blue cotton suit [Pak-style] with a beautiful net dupatta.

And sat down to study with full focus.
Her mother got a little shock as Shoaib said that Sarah is studying with full focus.

After 5 hours of continuous studying. She looked at the clock and realized that it is the time for her father to come.

She rushed to the kitchen, where her mother was starting to making tea. She said "mom, wait a minute. I'll be going to make tea for Abbu." "what? You and work of the kitchen. I can't digest this." Shahida said shockingly. "First study then working in the kitchen. Aren't you joking to me?
Ohhh! I understood this is for convincing Dad to go at Ayesha's place." Shahida said while teasing her.

She prepared tea for her dad. And put the tray on the tea table. And starting to wait for her Dad.

__________________________________________________

Ignore mistakes*

Thanks for reviews on part-1.

Will try to get more better.😊

❤❤❤