P-3

[Door bell rings]

Sarah rushed to open the door.

"Assalamualekum Abbu, how was your day?" Sarah greeted.

"Walekumassalam bacha, Alhumdulillah my day was good how was yours?" Sahil replied.

Sarah took the laptop bag from her dad's hands. And put it on the tea table. They both sat down on the Sofa.

"Assalamualekum," Shahida greeted Sahil.
"Walekumassalam begum" Sahil replied.

Sarah offered some water and tea to her Abbu.

"Jazakallah bachhe" sahil said while holding tea from one hand and other hand putting on Sarah's head [giving her prayers]

Wait a minute, I can see something different here. While sipping the tea. Sahil questioned.

"You are wearing Salwar-suit. Are you for real? Or I'm just dreaming? And this tea also doesn't taste like Shahida's everyday tea. Is it a trap for something?" Sahil said giving a suspicious look to Sarah.

"She has also studied for 5 hours straight." Shahida said.

"Hmmm.....I got it. Do you need something from me?" Sahil asked.

"Yes Abbu! I want to seek permission from you for something." Sarah said lowering her gaze.

"Okay....and what do you want?" Sahil questioned.

"Abbu, I want to go to Ayesha's place for her wedding before a week." Sarah asked.

"Dear, you can go on the wedding day, there is no need to go now. You'll get bored." Sahil replied.

"No, Abbu I want to go one week before. I don't know Abbu. Sarah said lowering her gaze."

"Assalamualekum Abbu." Ayeza and Shoaib both greeted together.

"Abbu, we heared the coversation between you and Sarah. Please, let her go." Shoaib requested making a cute puppy face.

"Pls.....Abbu." Ayeza and Shoaib both said it together.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee.......Abbu." All said it together.

"Ok.....okay. You can go Sarah, but on the day of Nikah.....when the ceremony of nikah is completed you, have to come back home on the same day." Sahil said.

Sarah agreed the demand of sahil.

Three of them gave a hug to there Abbu.

"Ok...okay, now leave this topic. I have some important Announcement."

"There is a proposal for Ayeza and Shoaib both." Sahil Announced.

"Hayyee! Allah, Mashallah. Kon hai rishte wale? kahan rehte hai? or ladka ladki ne padhai kitni ki hain? Karte kya hain? Khandan konsa hain? Aree kuch to bolen!"
Shahida asked excitedly and sat down next to Sahil on the Sofa.

"Areee....aree, Begum Shaant ho jao Sarah! apni Ammi ko pani to pilao zara." Sahil said.

Sarah gave a glass of water to her Ammi, but she refused to drink.

"If you won't drink water I am not going to tell you from where the proposal came." Sahil said being softly rude and trying to scare her from his eyes.

Shahida took two sips from the glass and said, "I do not get scared from your eyes."
The three siblings tried to control there laugh.

"OK....Ayeza and Shoaib take a seat." Sahil said. [Cause they were still standing.]

They both sat down on the Sofa.