P-6

I'm Michael Siddiqui. He said.
Oh! Michael bhai, I'm sorry I couldn't recognise you. Sarah said.
It's ok. He replied.

[*School*]

Sarah had a new feeling today, she was waiting for someone indirectly, she didn't know for whom  she was waiting for. But she was continuously looking at the class door. Her heart was beating slowly.....very slowly, she was feeling depth in her breath and was difficult for her to breathe normally.
Until, a breeze of cold air, touched her hair and sunlight was falling on her face. And he entered the class.
His hair was coming to his eyes. And he was holding his bag on his shoulder and in his left hand he had a Black Watch half-weared.

Sarah stood up and her heart was beating faster than usual, she was looking in his eyes, trying to make contact with him. He catched her staring at him. He blushed.

He moved towards her, slowly.
With his every step towards Sarah, her heart skipped a beat.

He came closer to her bench, and they were lost in each other's eyes, until Ayesha ruined there beautiful moment by interrupting them indirectly.

Aman got embarrassed and sat on his bench, blushing all the way long.
Sarah slapped Ayesha's shoulder and took a seat with Ayesha.
And whispered, "Sara moment kharab kar diya, pata nahi use kya bolna hoga?" Which was enough for Ayesha and Aman to hear. He wanted to laugh at her cute angry face, but he hide his face with his hands. "I'm sorry, i didn't knew that there was pure love in the air." Ayesha said while laughing.

_______________________________
-------------------------------------------

I hope you loved this, review in comments. 🧡🌸💙
And how's #SAMAN'S chemistry♥️🦋