P-4

[Reference of Aena siddiqui

[Reference of Aena siddiqui.]

[Aena's POV]

Is Papa doing right with me? But, Shoaib is a good guy. But, whatever, he should have asked me before sending the proposal.

But, if Papa is happy with it and I  don't have any problem with him so why should I go against this proposal. And make myself a villain.

_________________

"You should talk about it, with Ammi-Abbu. Unhe sapna to nhi aane wala na." Shoaib said to Ayeza.

"Yes, he is right." Sarah said defending her brother.
"But, how should I talk to them? In this I'll make myself a villain. And I don't want that. I have talk to Shanif, personally." Ayeza decided.

Sarah and Shoaib nodded, in a yes.

*Next Day*
[Location: Sarah's School]

Shoaib dropped her. "Allah Hafiz Bhai." Sarah said while waving her hand.

She was wearing a beautiful white suit. [Casual clothes were allowed in her school after 10th Standard.]
With A organza Dupatta, pinned over her one shoulder. She was confused that Ayesha will come to school or not. She approached her class faster than ever. As she was excited to meet her bestie.

And at the next moment. She slipped and fall on the floor. Which was a little wet.

"Can I help you? Give me your hand." A voice came from behind. Sarah recognized that the voice is from a boy. "No, its ok I can help myself." She said. She stood up and turned around. A most charming, handsome and a man who was gazing at Sarah's eyes. Looking so lost in her eyes, was standing there.

"Oh! Hello where are you? And by the way who are you?" Sarah asked while waving at his face.

"Oh...sorry. I was lost in your eyes." He said.

"What! What are you saying? are you in your senses?" Sarah said angrily.

"I'm sorry. I'm Amaan Khan. From London." Amaan said.

"Ok! Whatever, Now help me to pick up these books." Sarah said in angry tone.

"Why are you getting angry at me? What have I done?" Amaan said while picking up her books.

*He got her I'd card*

"Is these number on this card yours?"
Amaan asked while looking at the number.

"One is mine and one is of my dad. But why are you asking?" Sarah asked.

While he ignored cause he was busy reciting the Numbers in his mind.

Sarah made a pout and tried to snatch the card from his hand.
But getting a thing from his hand wasn't a cup of tea for Sarah.
"Just this last number is not setting in my mind." Amaan explained.

Sarah tried to snatch it again.
But she can't.

"Ok....okk. Take it." Amaan said.

She took the card from his hand and turned to her class.

"Atleast tell me your name." Amaan said, while she was approaching her class.
She sat on her bench next to Ayesha, and asked.
"Why did you came to school? Atleast enjoy this month."
"I just came to give the application for
My holidays." Ayesha explained.

*Amaan entered the class, while Sarah was drinking water*

"Sarah....sarah. Look who is here, how charming and handsome he is." Ayesha said while tapping continuously on her shoulder.

Sarah had a look. And whoop she spilled the water in her mouth, on her bench.

"What happened?" Ayesha Asked.

"He is Amaan. Who was trying to flirt with me in the Corridor." Sarah explained, while taking out handkerchief from her pouch. 
"And by the way you are getting married this month, if you remember. Should I tell about this to Michael bhai?" Sarah said while raising a eyebrow.

"I was talking about you. Mein kya Karungi?" Ayesha said.

Ayesha's mood suddenly changed Hearing Michael's name. Tears approached In her eyes. She was trying to look here and there, so sarah couldn't notice her tears.

"What happened to you? why are you crying?" Are you missing him? Sarah asked.

Yes...yes, I'm missing him. Ayesha said while wiping her tears from her hand.

Amaan was seeing Sarah continuously while everyone was trying to seek his attention.

He approached her and seeing Amaan approaching her, the handkerchief slipped from her hand.

"Do you want this?" Amaan asked while taking out a handkerchief from his pocket and offering her.

They both shared a beautiful eye-contact. Sarah's hair's strand was disturbing her and there eye-conversation. Amaan tried to tuck the strand behind her ears from his finger. As soon as his finger touched sarah's skin, Sarah came to reality. And a little pink colour appeared on her face. She suddenly lowered her gaze. So he can't see her blush. He was also smiling and blushing.

Sarah was confused to take it or not. Sarah moved her hand towards Amaan's hand. And took the Handkerchief.

____________--------------------_______________ ___________________

Hello guys did you liked today's part. With many cute scenes.
❤❤❤❤