P-1

She was sitting by a window in her room. And was sobbing because of her grandma's death (Nimra Khan). She was devastated.

Sarah's POV:

I was...i mean....is my favourite. She always used to say she wanted to meet my grandpa. Maybe she met him. He died 5 years ago.

They had a Love Marriage. And inspiring from them. My Mom-Dad also had a love marriage.

Mujhe to bas ab Allah ko pyari hona hai. My grandma said. [I just want to be beloved of Allah, so he can just call me].

"No.... you're not going anywhere. Don't talk like that." I replied worryingly.

"Dear, everyone has to go one day. And by the way, Mujhe tumhare dadaji se bhi to milna. Tumhe pata to hai mein unhe kitna yaad karti hun." Grandma said. [ "I want to meet your grandfather too. You know how much I miss him." ]

"Sarah..Sarah.....Ayesha came to meet you. Where are you?" Her mom (Shahida khan) called.

"Coming mom." she replied.

Hi Ayesha, how are you? Saw you after a long time. Where you have been? Sarah asked.

You know Sarah....I went to my nani's house. By the way.....how is your dadi's health now? Ayesha asked.

Tears came to Sarah's eyes. As they were ready to come as soon as she heard her dadi's name. She looked anywhere but not in Ayesha's eyes. Because she knew, if she will see in her eyes, she will burst into tears.

Ayesha understood her situation and gave her a tight hug. And yes, Sarah bursted out.

Ayesha said, "its okay, Dear. I'm with you. Let's go to your room. And let's have some chit-chat. It will make you feel better."

"I'll get some pakodas [Fritters] and Chai [Tea] for you both." Shahida said.

She has gone to meet grandpa. Sarah replied.

Ayesha? How was your journey? Sarah asked.

It was good. And you know what's the worst thing happened there, as soon as I reached there. Michael left for his college  trip. [Ayesha's childhood fiance]. Ayesha said lowering her eyes in sadness.

Aww....that is so awwful. Sarah said making a pout to show her anger towards Michael.

You know that...our semester break is going to end. Ayesha said.

Yes...I know that. But...Why are you talking about this between that topic?
Sarah asked.

I don't want to make you sad by my problem. Ayesha said worryingly.

What...what are you saying? Are you serious? Sarah asked angrily.

Ok....ok, I'll tell you. Ayesha replied.
Nothing, when my mom-dad asked his Parents, about my and Michael's wedding. But she ignored my mom.

After two-three try. They finally talked about it. And they finally organized the functions. So next month. Is my wedding.