3.|i|

Aarav POV

Hello everyone, I am Aarav Malhotra. Owner of Malhotra Enterprises. I have nothing special to tell you all about myself. I live alone in my mansion and work in my office. Now I don't have any issues with this because I am used to live alone.

I sighed thinking about my lonely life while returning to my home from a business party, a message popped up on my mobile and the road was clear so I decided to check but this was my biggest mistake of life because out of nowhere a girl came infront of my car and screamed in pain.

Shit!

I immediately stopped the car with a jolt and got down. I slowly took steps towards her and checked her pulses. She is alive but unconscious. She lost so much blood so I was terrified. I felt someone was watching us. I turned but found only silence.

I immediately picked her up in my arms and put her in the front seat then sped up my car towards the nearest hospital.

"Oo God what sin I have done?" I was thinking and holding her from another hand.

Please God save this girl, I can't survive with this guilt.

At hospital

"Doctor doctor..." I screamed and the nurse came with a stretcher.

"Mr. Malhotra...who is this girl?"

"First start her treatment" I said as I know if I told them the truth then the police will come to arrest me. But first I have to ensure that she is okay then I will see the procedure.

After 2 days

"Mr. Malhotra, she is out of danger but......" Doctor voice out sadly making me more guilty.

"But what doctor?" I was already afraid that if I go and something happens to her then? So from that night I didn't even go home.

"Mr. Malhotra because of this accident, she can't become a mother, her fallopian tube is damaged, it will risk her life if she conceives in the future" Doctor said and tears welled up in my eyes. This is all my mistake now how will I face and how will I apologise for my sin. No girl can forgive me for this.

After 2 hours, I decided what should I do. Even this is wrong but I can't let her go.

"Sir...The patient wants to meet whoever brought her here" Nurse came and said to me and now when I decide what I should do I quickly stood up and knocked on the room and heard a faint come in

I entered inside and she opened her eyes slowly. I hadn't seen her face, but I'm happy she has no wounds on her face just a cut on her forehead. She has scratches on her hands but legs are more bruised.

"Thank you for saving my life..sir" she said in low voice and I didn't stop myself from telling her the truth.

"I am your culprit...I don't deserve your thanks" I said and turned my face in shame but she held my hand.

"Sir that was destiny, you can also leave me to die there, You have money no one is able to punish you but then also you are here accepting your mistake...it's a very big deal sir" she said all these in low voice. She is looking so weak.

"Please don't call me sir"

"You are....

"I want to request something?"

"Please sir..

"First my name is Aarav so please call me Aarav" she nodded

"Marry me" I said bluntly and she became numb for a moment. I didn't find any other option other than this.