1.|Until He saw Her 💗

I don't know about you all but personally I love old songs very much.

So here is one shot on this song "Ghar se nikalte hi" If you really listen to this song in the background then you can feel the story.

Movie: papa kehte hai
Singer: Udit Narayan

Let's start....

A well known singer Sharvan Aggarwal, a hot & handsome boy who got fame after one of his videos got viral when he was in just class 8th. Now he has 50 Million fans on social media.

Currently he is in last year of college. His father owns so many showrooms of clothes. And Sharvan also started earning from a small age. So, they are financially stable.

His family consists of his mother, father and him only. Very small and sweet happy family.

Recently he changed his home and bought his own house near his college and they all shifted here. As his college is at walking distance, he prefers to walk.

He was happily single until he saw her, a girl combing her long smooth hairs on the window at the first floor. He was looking at her continuously without blinking. She is looking so pretty.

The next day, he witnessed the same scene. In just a few days, he felt extremely attracted towards her but didn't know anything about her. He always got alert when she looked outside and he hid himself. Because he didn't want her to think of him as a creep stalker.

At college

He was sitting in the cafeteria lost in her thoughts and smiling in himself. Then his group came with instruments. First they asked what happened to him. Why he is behaving like love sick puppy. But he didn't answer.

Sharvan took the guitar, yes they all sing in a free period and the whole college came into the ground with his magical spell voice.

Ghar se nikalte hi, kuch dur chalte hi rashte mei uska ghar

(Just imagine this song made up by him at the spot and his friends got confused about what they will play? He was singing something new suddenly. But they thought to go with the flow)

He sang first line and stopped because he was so shocked by his comb girl sitting in the crowd which made him flustered because he was thinking about her only.

He internally jumped when he saw his comb girl was sitting with another girl who is the girlfriend of his friend so, he got a little connection between them.

All the girls came and sat beside him like he was magnet and they all were metals moreover all girls are fan of his muscular build body. But someone is very jealous.

He finally started singing seeing her, he forgot about the all people. He was just singing for her only.

Ghar se nikalte hi, kuch door chalte hi
Raste main hai uska ghar, kal subah dekha toh
Baal banati vo, khidki main aayi nazar (Repeat once)
Ghar se nikalte hi ..

She looked down while smiling as her friend said something to her. She is looking so beautiful from his eyes. He was just seeing her facial features.

Masoom chehra, neechi nigahain
Bholi se ladki, bholi aadayan
Na apsara hai, na vo pari hai
Lekin yeh uski, jadoogari hai
Deewana kar de vo, ik rang bhar de vo
Sharma ke dekhe jidhar.

Ghar se nikalte hi, kuch door chalte hi
Raste main hai uska ghar

***