3. |ii|

Continuation.....

After 1 week

Aarav daily came with a beautiful bouquet for me and took care of my every small need.

Sometimes I think about how lucky I am to have this man. He is going to be my husband. I will have every right on him. But I sighed because it might for only a few months. Atleast I will be the first girl in his life.

I am scared for my siblings too that's why I have to behave coldly with him. Because I can't do anything without her orders.

Today I got discharged from the hospital and he took me to his penthouse. He helped me while walking because of my leg injury. His penthouse is freaking so amazing and very big. He happily got me a tour of his whole house. This house is so beautiful.

After 1 month

I am almost fine just because of him. He took great care of me in this month. He is just pure hearted man. I can't imagine that I think him as a bad person before. That's why people say don't judge the book by its cover.

I was in my room when he knocked. He checked my bruises and smiled.

"You are fine right?" He said while cupping my face by his one hand. And I nodded.

"Will you come with me on a date??" Suddenly he held my hand and asked me with hope and I said yes with small smile.

This is our first date, I am excited but again I remember this is all fake which made my mood sour. I have to betray him. Then he will hate me.

Aarav POV

I met this girl because of my blunder but I really started feeling for her in these days. I don't know about love but I definitely like her.

I wish my dad was alive today. I feel very lonely after he passed away 10 years ago. My stepmother didn't like me so I had to move out of the house.

I don't know why she hates me but her son means my stepbrother Mohak loves me. He doesn't want to handle dad's business and wants to follow his passion in acting.

He didn't want my help so he is in his struggling phase. And he didn't even reveal his name either. He is very talented I know in upcoming years he will be a big shining star.

Ohh I didn't tell you he is 6 years younger than me.

My mother died when I was just 4 years old. My soul sister was also like my mother but she also died 5 years ago and I wasn't able to do anything.

When the doctor said Kavya can't be a mother in future. Adrenaline ran down in my body in fear I was thinking if history repeats again.

My sister suicided after 1 year of her marriage when she got to know that she can't conceive. Her husband didn't supported her neither her in-laws. Neighbors started taunting her. She wasn't able to bear all these and suicided.

Suddenly I was feeling like keeping this girl close to me and never let her go.

After getting ready in my navy blue tuxedo I was waiting for her and she descended stairs in navy blue short frock. We have unplanned twinning which made me smile more and she is looking so gorgeous.

"Let's go" she said coming close to me and I curled my fingers into fist to control myself to hold her from the waist and kiss her passionately. She is looking so hot in this dress.

"Let's go" she said again while looking down and I came into my senses.

Oo God I was staring at her like creep. What will she think about me?