3.|Epilogue

After 2 years.

Kavya was sleeping on the couch while waiting for Aarav. He messaged her that he will be late tonight. But still she is waiting for him. Her siblings were already asleep. Yes, Aayush and Aayushi both were living with Kavya. Mohak went back to London where he lives.

***

Aarav entered inside his home. And found his wife sleeping on the couch.

"I told her not to wait for me" He smiled and moved towards her.

He kissed her forehead and took her in bridal style. From the movement, she opened her eyes and found herself in air. She grabbed his shoulder quickly and hugged him.

"Put me down" She said but he shook his head playfully and moved towards the stairs.

"Aarav leave me" She shouted in his ear and he put her down the stairs in daze.

"Jizz woman...you don't love me anymore" He said and pouted. She kissed his pout.

"Go freshen up till I will heat the dinner for us" She said pushing him with smile. He shook his head and went to his bedroom.

***

At dinning table

Both were eating while talking about the day. But suddenly kavya put her palm on her mouth and rams towards bathroom.

"Kavya, Are you okay? " Aarav knocked the washroom door. But he went inside when she didn't reply and he saw her puking. He rubbed her back and hugged her from side.

He held her from her shoulder and made her sit on the bed. He kneeled in front of her and held her hands.

"What happened? Have you eaten anything wrong??" She shook her head and blushed.

"Aarav we are expecting" She said slowly looking down in her lap and tucked her hairs behind the ear while smiling. But his face colour drained listening this.

"How?" He also doesn't know why he asked this dumb question.

"What do you mean by how?? Are you insane? My periods are 28 days late. I checked this from the pregnancy kit. And from morning I am feeling a little off maybe due to morning sickness" She said all things irritatedly and he kept looking at her but with fear.

"No no... I can't lose her. She can't conceive " He thought but his thoughts got interrupted when she hugged him.

"I am so happy Aarav. So so happy" But he broke the hug and stood up.

"Kavya you should rest. We will talk about this tomorrow" He said and started going out but she held his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere... You sleep I am coming" He said and kissed her forehead.

"Are you by chance not happy with this news?"

"This is not yet confirmed Kavya"

"But you want child na? " She asked but she knows how much he adores small kids.

"I am not ready to be father yet" He whispered and she get up.

"I am not ready to lose you" He wants to say this but he can't. She will be broken.

"What do you mean you are not ready? I want my child. If I am pregnant....." She panicked but he kept his finger on her lips.

"We will go hospital tomorrow... Ok?" He said and she nodded. He decreased the temperature of room and cover her with blanket.