The accident 💀

A/N
This oneshot is based off of Grians Hermitcraft ep.44
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Summary:
In which the battle of the bots doesn't go quite to plan.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Grian burst into the air, flapping his wings fast, as he raced around the exciting battle. He heard Mumbo and Scar gasp as he took off, and giggled.

The two had always been amazed by his wings. Being one of the few Avians left, with about 20 remaining. Avians had been hunted down almost to extinction, for game, competition, and for the feathers on their wings.

He soared over "bottercup". He was quite proud of how it came out. Even though he wasn't the one who made it. It moved perfectly, and was faster than the other robot. Doc's "goat" was quite slow actually.

It had been launched before there's, and had barely left it's barn. While the other robot was almost in top of it.

He flew closer and closer to the battle, the machines whirred and creaked as they moved. As if the were living.

Suddenly the Buttercup stopped. Mumbo groaned as he began to fix it. Grian hovered in the air as he watched.

A nite block went off and Grian jumped. Well flinched one would say, in the air that  is. His heart speed up for moment, and his wings raced. When he calmed down, panic hit him again as he realized that a TNT block write in front of him was exploding.

His eyes widened and he opened his mouth to scream but was cut off my a wave of pain. He immediately fell unconscious, and plummeted towards the bottom of the perimeter.

He landed with a sickening thump, as blood pooled around him. Bones shattered. Grian didn't feel any of it. He was unconscious, and none of his friends knew.

Mumbo watched the Goat and the "bottercup" collided and exploded. Fire and smoke danced in the air.

"Did you see that Grian! That was awesome! And I think it's safe to say that we won." Mumbo said with a smirk, glancing towards Doc and Ren. He sent a grin towards Scar, Scar returned it. He looked around for Grian. But said Avian was nowhere to be found.

"Grian? Where'd you go? We won! Did any of you see him leave?" Mumbo questioned the others. They all just shook their heads.

Just then a feather happened to float by. A little yellow feather, splotched in something red. The smell didn't smell like Groans feathers usually did, however. It smelled almost... Coppery?

"Oh no..." Doc said. Horror spreading across his face.

"Don't tell me that's..."

"Blood." Doc said finishing his sentence swiftly.

"We need to find him now." Scar said. Something told him they didn't have much time. If something had happened to Grian, it certainly wasn't good.

They split up as they flew off, covering all of the surrounding area. Mumbo was covering the back half of "Scarland" when he got a message on his communicator

[Docm77: I found him]
[Docm77: meet me at the back of the perimeter]
[Docm77: fast.]

"Oh no-" Mumbo muttered under his breath. He spammed rockets into the air. As he flew, his mind went through the worst possible outcomes.

He ignored the vibration of his communicator, probably people asking what happened.

Finally the perimeter came into view. Scar looped down into it. Landing he sprinted towards a spot of red. Mumbo's heart lept to his throat.

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no." He said as he spiraled to the ground. He landed further than scar, so he had to run further. He ran closer and closer. Finally spotting a winged person in the midst of a pool of blood. Almost beyond recognition. Burn marks splayed it's body as blood poured.

When he finally reached the body, he recognized Grian. His best friend in the entire world. Burned, battered, bloody, and hurt. Hurt so so bad. Mumbo sobbed, as Doc felt for a pulse. Doc moved his hand from Grian's wrist to his neck. That wasn't a good sign. It only made Mumbo and Scar cry harder.

Doc slowly took his had off of the Avian. Shaking his head slowly as a single tear slipped down his cheek. Mumbo buried himself in scar as he sobbed. Grian couldn't be gone, he was Mumbos everything. He couldn't be dead he couldn'- he couldn't. He was gone.

[Docm77: Xisuma...]

[XisumaVoid: What happened? You were talking about something earlier, you said you found him? Who?]

[Docm77: Grian. He's gone.]

[XisumaVoid: What do you mean?]

[Docm77: DEAD. HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I'm so so sorry but he's gone.]

[Server: XisumaVoid teleported to Docm77]

A/N
Hi! Oooo a cliffhanger! Let me know if you want a part two on any of these. I'll happily do it, if I think I will actually finish it that is. But this is the first one. Soooo I honestly don't really know what I'm doing. Lmao. Polue out.