Chapter 11

Her sweet and warm lips moved swiftly against mine. She came even closer to me and cupped my face. We didn't pull apart as what like an eternity. But when we did, I panicked. What had I done... I still felt her breath close to my face as I pulled back even further away from her.

She noticed my panicked look and she reached for me but I sprung up from the porch and ran to my car and quickly left Emily's.

I drove all the way home in a daze and ran inside to my room. Just as I jumped on my bed my parents walked through the door downstairs. I breathed heavily while laying on my bed. After awhile I smiled slightly and touched my lips, still feeling her lips on mine. I turned around and laid on my stomach. I tried and tried to tell myself how wrong this was. And I knew. I knew so damn well that if this came out. All hell would break loose.

I regretted my actions. I wish I hadn't ran away from Emily. I imagined how bad she must feel. I made a mental note that I had to speak to her again tomorrow at school. I just hoped she didn't hate me....

/// The next day ///

I quickly got dressed and put on my make up. I hadn't removed the necklace Emily had given me the day before and I didn't have any plans on doing so.

I pulled on my boots before making my way out to my car. I drove to school while silently panicking. What would I tell her? How would she react? Would she hate me? Would she never want to see me again?

I parked my car and jumped out. I was immediately met with Carson. I closed my car door and looked up at him questioning what he wanted. He looked happy today and that made me feel guilty about my actions yesterday. He pushed me up against the car and kissed me passionately. I was so shocked that I didn't register it properly so I didn't kiss him back. But that didn't seem to mind him. He pulled away and once again smiled.

" I'm so happy to see you babe! Don't forget to come to my basketball game tonight! We are for sure going to win! " He said quickly and then just ran away towards his friends before I could say anything.

I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and walked on into school. I was on a mission, a very important mission.

Luck was on my side today, Emily was standing at her locker. I don't know what came over me but I walked up to her and placed my hands over her eyes.

" Guees who? " I said with a cherry voice.

She turned around quickly to look at me. She looked sad, and in the next second she wrapped her arms around me in a big warm hug.

" I'm sorry Amelia. I shouldn't have done that yesterday! " She mumbled against my chest.

" It's okay Emily. I should be the one to say sorry! "

She pulled away slightly to look at me but still kept her arms around me. I smiled and cupped her face.

" Will you forgive me? " I asked almost pleadingly. She smiled back and nodded. I bent down to kiss her cheek and her cheeks immediately turned into a cute pink shade.

The bell rang and we both sighed. She pulled away and took out her books.

" Schools calling " She said and giggled. She held out her hand to me and I grasped it immediately. We walked away hand in hand towards our shared class.