chapter 3

Hello
Lovely peoples
Hope you all will like this chapter

I am happy to have you all again with me.

It's just a story I wanted to share with the world.

Stay happy and healthy.

I got out of the University as soon as possible because I don't want to see her again. It just makes me dumb. I don't know what I am going to do if I see her again. So to avoid that i didn't even attend our last lecture.

Now I am at one of our hideouts. We have many where we meet with each other but I like to be at this one.

It has some rooms for us to live in. I used to live in one of these rooms but as soon as I reached 18 I left it and now I am living in my own apartment. This hideout has a very big hall with a kitchen and a bathroom in the very corner but one of my favourite things about this hideout is it has a big boxing cage. Which is why I came here today.

I want to take her out of my mind. And the best thing to do is boxing. So here i am punching the boxing bag with my full body power that is left in me.

'hey, little beast you are going to damage that bag' one of the men said.

"Don't worry. I will take care of it if that happens......hey.. have you ever been in love with someone" i said stopping the bag from Swinging.

Everyone looked at me with the same expression as Tina and Roy was looking at me earlier today.

"What..." I said trying to hide my face.

'ooh, why are you suddenly asking this question?' one of them said.

"Look i am just curious about it that's all nothing much". I got back to punching that bag again.

'oye oye..' one of the man said putting his hand on the punching bag to stop me.'look i don't know who is that person that YOU are interested in but love is all about feelings. If you feel different when they are around you that means there is something in you that want that person. But that doesn't mean you are going to kidnap them, little beast. You just have to work for it. you have to express your feelings to them. Do something that makes them notice you also. And then ask them about their feelings.'

'Yes that's right. When I first met my girl. She was at a bar. She was wearing a red coloured dress and her white skin was shining through it. Ooh I think I should call her now. But for you if you are interested in that person why don't you start with introducing yourself to them. I know it's embarrassing for you but just try. You will get the hang of it.' another one said.

'who is he by the way' they asked.

"It's not he it's she. She is one of my juniors in the university. Her name is Rayana."

'what...she' every one said at the same time.

"Yeah" I got back to the punching bag.
She was also wearing a knee length dress with floral print on it. It was in pink colour i think and I like that colour on her it's not even my colour I like black but I like pink on her. She was wearing a pink colour heel that goes perfectly on that dress and her black hair was curled that was just perfect to finish the whole look. So she does have a great dressing style.

Why is it happening? Why do I even remember her dress colour? I need to finish it tomorrow or I am going to go crazy.

The next day was the same morning routine and I was at the university 5 minutes before the lecture started. Same we have practice after break but when I got to the canteen I saw her again and the same effect happened. My heart was beating as fast as it could. And all that was going on in my head was * I like her*