chapter 7

Hello everyone
I am back with a new chapter as I did not have much time to write so I removed my story but I am back...

And hopefully will continue to write

Anyways...here is the new chapter which took me so long to get the motivation to write but as I have so many new ideas with me for future chapters...

Looking forward to it

Now go ahead and read this one.. thank you

It's the day boss brother karl smit and his wife Charlotte Smith is going to arrive.

I was ready with everything.. everything was prepared as there are 5 cars, 3 of which are the important one and other 2 are just imposter...the time distance from the airport to boss house is 2 hours...the 2 cars which are driven by Mario and Alex will be with my car from the airport, as the guests can arrive any minute now and the other two which is driven by other members will join us one after other between the journey..

And there they are both exited the airport with 3 big suitcases, Alex was holding the board with their names on it... they walked towards us.

'mr karl' Alex asked

'yes i am, you are send by my brother, right'

" Yes Mr. Karl, we are here to pick you up my name is Samantha this is Alex and that is Mario" i pointed towards our cars as Mario was standing near our cars in the parking lot.

'yes i got your information from my brother, let's go'

"Okay" it is understandable that they already have my information as anything can happen, those moles are still on a hunt for him.

I brought them to our car and they took their seats at the back seats of the car,  I put their luggage in the trunk and nodded to both drivers to follow..

So the plan is that,

Every 25 minutes we are going to change our position of cars, as now i am driving in the middle but after 25 minutes i will be in the front..and after 50 minutes one of the imposter car is gonna join us ...and I have to be on alert as I know they are going to came for us at any movement.

'so Samantha moeve is your name right' mr karl said

"Yes sir, it is" i replied checking my watch and the rear mirror, it's only been 10 minutes of our journey.

' and your age is 19 as it is written over here'

Again he asked

" yes sir you are correct" i looked in the front mirror to see why he was asking specific questions. And i saw a tablet in his hand.

*So he is reading my information from tablet* 

' honey we can do your interrogation afterwards now she is driving you are distracting her' his wife Charlotte Smith said to her husband in a very sweet tone.

'but my love I am just....' he can't finish his sentence because again his wife spoke.

'there are no buts, we should not disturb her' this time her voice was more like a warning.