Chapter siete: The chaos

A/N: (Green and Blue speak as ", unless they speak when it's the other's perspective!)

_________

"It's official, I'm moving away to Taiwan and never returning." 

'You are definitely not.'   "Are too!"

'Don't be so dramatic, Blue. It didn't even end off on a bad note"

Blue and Purple decided to have this conversation in Orange's Cavern since Orange didn't mind their company.   Orange also figured out what Blue was so panicky about, so there wasn't any point hiding the problem from him.  Besides, Green usually hung around the entrance so it was only smart to meet up at the furthest spot from there..

"It felt like it!" Blue huffed.   Purple rolled his eyes, there's good ol' Blue.

'Felt like it or not, but now you need to start thinking of what to say next time.'   "I dunno.. I was thinking about telling him the real reason why I hid."

'That's not a bad plan, but I highly doubt it'd be flawless. What if you freeze up again?' Blue took a moment to think, before replying.   "It is what it is!" Purple almost facepalmed.   'Y'know, you can always just write a note.' Orange chimed in, butting himself in-between them.   'Green can't see. You need to stop watching those human movies, Orange.' Purple pointed out.   'Write it in Braille.' Orange proclaimed, clearly rebelling.

'I don't think we make anything to make that happen.' Orange didn't have anything else smart to answer with, he was pretty stumped.   The group sat in silence, now wondering about Blue's unfortunate options.

-

'Higher, higher.'   "Red, what is this anyways?"

'A firework, I just need you to tie it around the top of the machine.'   "That's new, what for?"

'Irrelevant information for the time being, now lift it up higher and to the left.'

Green let out an exasperated sigh, this had been going on for quite some time now.   It was difficult work due to how picky Red could be when he wanted everything perfect.

"Can I at least ask why I have to do this?"   'Because you broke the pipes.'

Yep, that's why he was here.   Awhile earlier Red had stormed out of his office, his shoes clanking on the smooth stone floor as he approached Green.   Red was quite terrifying for such a short guy, and the proceeding scolding Green received was nothing to scoff at.

"Well, how do you know it was just me?" Green started up, just teasing Red.

'You're one of the few who CAN reach there but alas, Purple doesn't come out of his vents ever, and Blue's busy with other things.'

Red handled Green another firework, instructing him on the next one.

"Busy with what?" Red kept quiet.

"You said it, now I'm curious."   'Quit asking questions, errand boy.'

Green tied the next one.

"How many are left?" Although Green asked, Red gave no solid answer, simply handing him another.

"You can't answer my first question, now the second one as well?"   'A little to the right this time.'

"...are you ignoring me."   'Up, up, now tie it.'

Doing as he was told, Green tied that one too.

'That was the last one.'   "Can I go now?"

'Absolutely not, you still have some chores to do.'