Cutting With... Trixie.

Pinkie Pie and Trixie had been friends for years, but recently they had seemed to be drifting apart. That morning in Ponyville, the two of them had spent some time walking around the town, catching up and joking around as they normally did.

They eventually stopped in front of Sugarcube Corner where Pinkie Pie worked. Pinkie Pie turned to Trixie with a mischievous glint in her eyes and said, 'Ah ha. So... What now, Trixie?'

Trixie thought for a moment then smiled and said, 'Maybe...you can show me YOUR magic tricks.' Pinkie Pie smiled back and said, 'Ok. I can think about a few things...'

One hour later, the two of them had set up a small square of chairs in the center of Sugarcube Corner and had gathered a crowd of curious ponies.

Trixie held her hand out towards the center of the chairs and proclaimed to the crowd, 'Population of Ponyville, admire meanwhile I do the cutting of Pinkie!' Trixie pulled out a knife and quickly cut a paper figure of a pony in half.

Pinkie Pie couldn't help but giggle as Trixie shouted, 'Hehe..that's because I am!' and continued performing her trick.

After the crowd had thoroughly applauded Trixie's performance she said, 'So, what now?'

Pinkie Pie had an idea. She said, 'Hm..Trixie has an idea!' and proceeded to pull out a feather and tickle Pinkie Pie 's hooves. Whit that Pinkie Pie shouted, 'Ha ha ha nohohot fahahair! Youhuhu didn't sahahay nothing about t-tihihickling!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

When she was done, Trixie turned to Pinkie Pie and said, 'Ok, Trixie Will stop. So, Pinkie, what have you learned?'

Pinkie Pie smiled and said, 'That Nopony should trust you.' With that, the two of them laughed and hugged, just like old times.

As they walked away, they reflected on the magic of the day and agreed to share more of their understanding with each other. Over time, they both learned that it pays to be open and trusting with good friends.