Another really random chapter

Hi, hello, hi. Welcome to Great Britain! A place were you can't communicate with anyone even if you speak English because everyone has an accent!

'Really? This is how you describe my country?' Asked Rarity.

Well, yes... That's kinda how I feel...

'Well, you need to know that actually....Oh. You're right.' Rarity said, embarrassed.

'Who is he?' Asked a voice from a pony that appeared a few chapters ago.

'Sweetie Belle? What are you doing here?' Asked Rarity.

Hold on... Where is her Bri'ish accent?

'IF YOU SAY BRI'ISH ONE MORE TIME I WILL TEAR YOUR PANCREAS OUT OF YOUR BODY.'

oĸ.

'What do we do now?' Asked Sweetie Belle.

Pinkie, if you dare to say "tickle time" I'm gonna throw myself above the bridge.

'Wanna hear a rhyme?' Asked Pinkie.

Sure, why not.

'Hey bro!'

What?

'Here you go!' She said, throwing a cake at me. In the face.

Delicious, really.

Rarity could barely hold her laugh, Sweetie Belle was on the floor laughing, just like Pinkie.

Ok, we'll leave you here. I'm gonna keep walking with Rarity, meanwhile you two keep dying of laughter.

'‽ No! Wait!'

'Where are they?.... I knew it! My sister and that guy can't wait if we are busy...' Asked Sweetie Belle.

'Laughing on the floor?' Rarity said.

'Oh! You're here!' Pinkie Pie said.

But don't think we're gonna ignore this!

'W-What do you mean?' Said Pinkie.

Well, since you're on the floor... Rarity, do you wanna do the honors?

'Sure.'

'No, don't!' Said Sweetie Belle. But it was too late Rarity was already tickling her.

This the first time that we use tickling for a reason... Quite.