you have a nightmare

A/N: This one is going to be a long one. Have a great day!

Tony: Tony heard a scream coming from your bedroom. He was in the lab, fixing up his suit. He ran up to your bedroom and found you sweating, tossing and turning. "Daddy!" you cried. "You're alive." You burst into tears and your dad coaxes you to sleep.

Bruce: He was grabbing some food at 4 am, and went to your room to check on you. He saw you hiding, in the corner, crying. "Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?" He asked. "I had a nightmare." you cried. He ends up trying to make you laugh before tucking you back into bed.

Steve: Steve heard some clattering from your room, and crept up there, with his shield. He checked all the corners of the room, and found you shaking, crying in the closet. "What's wrong, love?" He asks. You just keep crying until Steve picks you up and plops you into bed: turns out you had a nightmare that he didn't love you anymore. He cried a bit after hearing that.

Natasha: " My малыш, you will be okay."  Nat says. You had a nightmare about her abandoning you on the streets, and  leaving you to the red room. You were there a little bit after she had you and you were given the worst kind of torture because your the "Traitors daughter". She came in and cuddled to you till you fell asleep. 

Thor: You got up out of bed and ran to your fathers room. You had a nightmare about Loki coming to kill your father and take the throne. You guys went to the kitchens and ate poptarts until you fell asleep, then he took you back to your room.

Clint: You had a nightmare about how your family gets killed by Thanos. Your dad stayed by your side the entire night, and you got to watch TV past your screen time which made you forget about the nightmare. But you found out the screen time password so Clint and Laura had to change it.

Wanda: You had a nightmare about Pietro dying all over again. Wanda read your mind when you were having the nightmare, so she was there before you got up. You both cried and talked about his death before falling asleep together. Vision took a photo of it and printed it for you to have.

Vision: You had a nightmare that your dad would forget about you, but he assured you with an hour long lecture about how his brain works that it is physically impossible. You only listened to the lecture because you love the sound of his voice, which made him pretty happy.

Bucky: It's actually flipped around, he had a nightmare about you dying and you comforted him. You tried to make him laugh and then stroked his hair saying, "I love you daddy." over and over again. Little did Bucky know, he broke your wrist.

Sam: You had a nightmare that his wings would stop working and he would fall and die. He proved to you at 2 am in the morning that it wasn't possible because he had a parachute. He brought you back to bed and sang you a lullaby.

Wade: You had a nightmare that his healing stopped working and he died. You ran down the hall crying, yelling for him. He cried a bit because he hates seeing you like this, just like he did with Vanessa. He made you fall asleep with him, all curled up and safe.

Peter Quill: You had a nightmare that he died out in space. He would carry you down to the man level and listen and dance to the Awesome Mixtape 2. Hooked on a feeling is your guys favourite song to dance to. Listening to it when you had a nightmare made you forget about the nightmare.

Peter Parker: You had a nightmare that he would think you're too much to work and get rid of you. You tried to cry silently so you wouldn't wake him up, but unfortunatley for you he came to check on you and saw you crying. He slept with you the entire night and was sad that you even thought about that.

Loki: You had a nightmare that Thor would kick him out so you ran to his room and jumped on his bed, which you knew he hated to see if he was still there. He was shocked, but when he heard of your nightmare he softened up and cuddled you till you fell asleep.

Gamora: You had a nightmare that Thanos betrayed her (,^-^,) and you came running to her and hugged her. You both decided to get some anger out so you went to her "training room" and punched the shit out of the punching bags.

Venom: You had a nightmare that Venom forgot who you were and tried to kill you and your dad couldn't control him. Your dad heard you crying and when you told him about the nightmare, he made Venom promise that is never going to happen.