𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 !!

ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 :

"Are you ready for this" Taylor smiled at her boyfriend. "Of course I am love" Joe replied and kissed her on the lips. "Do I look ok" Taylor said worried, "You look prefect, like you always do" Joe said as Taylor felt her cheeks go pink. They kissed each other one last time before they stepped out onto the Oscars red carpet. Taylor was wearing a lengthy, strapped dress which was made of jewels which glistened under the lights, and Joe wore a fancy jet black three piece suit with a tie. They both posed as the cameras flashed away. When all of a sudden, Joe kissed her on the lips in front of the whole world and Taylor was happier than she had ever been before.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 - 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 :

Matty said he has booked a fancy dinner for us, I don't know where but he told me to dress nice, so that's what I'm doing. After I had done my hair and makeup, when I went downstairs Matty was actually wearing suit, should I be interested or worried?

We are going to this fancy restaurant in the heart of New York, and we are getting a private seating area, I just know Matty is up to something.

When we arrive at the restaurant, there is some slow paced music playing in the background. It just feels so romantic, I can tell by Matty's face he wants to ask me something, or fuck, or both.

While eating, I can't stop myself from thinking about Joe, I wish I was having dinner with him. After our drunk sex at the party, We have been talking, and we don't normally end with talking, we normally end with our clothes on his bedroom floor. Joe has recently brought an apartment in New York, so it's easy to see him. After we ate we started chatting about life and the tour. When all of a sudden, a smile grew across his face and he grabbed my hands.

"Taylor, you may think I'm crazy for this, and I probably am. But, when I look into your eyes all I see is us, our future..."

I looked at him invested in what he's saying, and interested in where he was going."...Our future, is strong, we can have it all. Taylor, when I wake up and see you, I know I want to do everyday until the rest of my life and I hope you do to. Taylor, I know this may be too quick, but will you marry" he spoke as he pulled out an engagement ring from his suit pocket.

"Matty- I can't do this" I said standing up, "what do you mean, you can't do this" Matty replied confused. "This Matty, this shit" I suddenly felt a wave of anger wash over me. Matty and I, yes I love him but we just don't work, one second we are yelling at each other next we are fucking then the next we are back to arguing then the next we are going out for fancy dinners, relationships don't work like that. Anyway, I'm still in love with Joe, I've been fucking Joe for months, it's wrong so fucked up.

"Taylor, what are you going on about" Matty replied, getting annoyed. "We don't work Matty, admit it, we are toxic, one minute we argue, next we fuck to apologise, next we are back to fighting, then we go out to dinner like nothing happened. Marring me won't change that, not you, not me, not us. Anyway, marriage, I'm not ready" I replied letting it all out. "So you're saying we are toxic, and you're fucking right, we are fucking toxic" Matty yelled back, "Matty, I know when relationships should be over, and we should of fucking ended ages ago" I replied, also yelling. "We are done Taylor" Matty replied, "yes" was the last thing I said to him as I ran off to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat and I could only think about one person, Joe.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨