Chapter 3 - how do you prepare yourself

A couple of months passed by since Sasha posted her recording of the good sister part of Stay online and there were a lot of people who liked it. But of course there were also a numerous number of persons who didn't like it, but haters be haters. You couldn't stop them if you wanted to. Like the Ghost song said: "every day that you feed me with hate I grow stronger" . Ain't that the truth! As her weight waned away, pound by pound her confidence grew more and more. She was wearing her new clothes with pride because she knew they looked good on her. However, sometimes she could still see the uncertain girl standing in the mirror again and she would try to cover herself up again. Then she would scold herself and say that that girl wasn't there anymore and she should be proud of herself. And sure enough, the affirmations usually worked well on her. 

"OH my fucking GOD"! Sasha shouted to Luci, her new member of the family. "The ticket sale started and I can buy tickets to the next ritual in Amsterdam". Luci lazily looked up from sleeping spot on the bed and yawned excessively. Sasha chuckled at her. "You know Luci, mama was waiting a long time to get these." Luci jumped off the bed and starting to rub her head against Sasha's legs. "Awh thanks Luce, I knew you would understand." Sasha quickly bought two VIP ticket with meet and great, before they would be sold out. One for herself and one for her sister, who she forcefully invited to come along. She had to invite her, because her mother was far too scared for her to go alone and since mom absolutely was not planning on going with her, sis just had to tag along. Your sister was sure to get as crazy as you would during the ritual, even though she hated the music. But a concert was a concert. It would include loud music, drinks, people who would come there just to have fun. All the right ingredients for a perfect night out. She had two months to assemble an outfit that would fit with visiting a ritual. She could either choose for black, which would probably be the most common colour there of course, but she wanted to stand out. She wanted to be noticed, preferably by the band.

So she decided to go with awhite angelic top, with ruffled sleeves, which matched his black version onstage. Although, hers had laces on the front. She also bought some leather pants,which fitted her, now luscious curves, perfectly. Her hair she wore half up ina high ponytail, which gave her a youthful appearance. Her lips she painted red,a cat eyed wing for her eyes and fantastic lashes to hug her brown eyes. Yep,she looked perfectly balanced between an angel and a sinner. Exactly the wayshe was. Now she would be ready for the Ritual. She walked down from the stairsand her mother was waiting in the living room. "What the hell are you wearing?Are you trying to pick someoneup after or during the show?" Sasha just rolled her eyes, "So you think I lookpretty mom?" She huffed: "You look like you're up to no good and I just hopeyou know what you're doing". Her sister, who was also waiting in the livingroom, stood up from her chair and said to their mother: "Don't you worry, she's with me and I won't let anything happen to her." That seemed to settle moms nerves a bit and she sat down in her chair again. "Come on sis let's go!Wouldn't want to be late for my first ritual," her sister said. Laughing, the two of you walked out of the house and went on your way to the venue. Sasha did buy the VIP tickets, so they both would have a meet and greet with the band,including him. Her stomach was already a vast knot. Should she tell them aboutyour recording, or would she just simply start singing next to them? Morelikely she wouldn't be able to say anything. I guess she could say at thispoint, that Sasha was a nervous mess, completely blanked out and at a loss forwords. Never mind , she still had enough time to figure out what to do. The two of them would still have to wait hours in line for their turn.