A fight with your boyfriend

Heeseung.

Heeseung is your boyfriend, you've been together for three years by now.

Just like any other couple, your relationship isn't perfect.

___

You had a fight with heeseung because he did something you didn't like, that's why
You're ignoring each other.

You both were in the bed, not facing each other. You felt him standing up and walking towards the door, you wanted to ask him where he was going but you just let it go. He slammed the door shut that made you flinch.

You stood up and to take a look outside from your window, you saw him leaving on his car, you just shook your head and went back to bed, a few minutes later you fell asleep.

You checkef the time the moment you woke up and it's already midnight and heeseung is still not home. You felt your stomach grumbling so you decided to went downstairs to cook something to eat.

As you reach the kitchen, you look for the ingredients you need. You heard a beep from the outside and you knew it was heeseung, you heard the door open, you could smell his scent but you didn't mind it and just continue what you're doing.

You heard his footsteps towards the kitchen, you suddenly felt a strong arms creeping on your waist as he buried his head on your neck, you could smell the alcohol.

Y/n:" heeseung, get off me" you said trying to free from his grip.
Heeseung:" love... I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He said.
Y/n:" lee heeseung, get off me just go upstairs already." You said in a rude way.
Heeseung:" ah-no, I'm not going to, I'm sorry lovey." You glanced at him you saw him half asleep and pouting.
Y/n:" I'm cooking lee heeseung."you said.
Heeseung:" I'm sorry lovey, I know I made a huge mistake, I'm so sorry please forgive me.." he said
Y/n:" fvck, he so cute" you though to yourself, you turn around to face him and wrap your hands around his neck.
Y/n:" it's okay love, hm? Just don't do it again?" You gave him a small smile and he smile at you cutely and nodded.
Heeseung:" I love you" he said and about to kiss you but you stop it.
Y/n:" oops, no kiss for tonight, I could smell the alcohol you drink" you said
Heeseung:" oh c'mon love." He gave you a cute look, you can't resist his cuteness so you just nodded that made him smile,
And he kissed you passionately...