crush.

Jake.

Jake is a top student at your school, Jake is very cold, and he doesn't talk to people he doesn't know.

Luckyly, he's your brothers friend, and often come to your house to play video games with your brother, so something you can talk to him, but he's stills act cold towards you. You've had a crush on him for a long time, and it looks like he already know about it because he can tell by your actions.

Instead of calling him by his name, you prefer calling him love because that's all you want to call him, and everytime you call him love, you feel like you're his girlfriend, he's not mad that you call him love, and he seems to be getting used to you calling him that.

One day you confessed your feeling to him,
Even though you knew he already knew your Love for him. When you tell him how you felt, he didn't say anything instead he just smile a little, so now your wondering what he means whether you got rejected or not.

After a few days you realize that you should stop assuming because you know to yourself that he will not like you, and what he meant when you confessed was to stop.
You thought that in order to move on from him, you should avoid him and stop calling him love. You thought that you should prioritize your studies now.

At home.

Your classmate is with you now, he treats you well because you helped him with his activities.

While you were eating you saw Jake glaring at you evily. Then you remembered that it had bed a few days since you started to avoid him.

You saw him approaching you, so you immediately invited your classmate to go to your room. Fortunately, he agreed so you were able to avoid Jake immediately.
___________________

Now it's 7 p.m. and your still in the Library because your finishing your project. After a few minutes u were finally done now, and you have taken your things to go home .

You were about to open the door, when it suddenly opened, and you saw Jake, who was now looking at you evily, he closed the door and you heard him locked it.

"Are you avoiding me?" He said in a low voice but you can tell his mad. As he walked towards you.

You felt scared because now he looked so angry that you started walking backwards.

" ANSWER ME Y/N!!!" he shouted, still walking towards you, you continued to walk backwards without realizing that there was a chair behind you, so when you stepped back, you were out of balance, causing you to sit on the chair.

He leaned forward toward you and put both of his hands  on the chair so you couldn't leave.

And who was with you earlier? Is he the reason why you are avoiding me?" He asked seriously, you frowned at his question.

"n-no he's just my classmate" you said nervously.
"Then why are you avoiding me?" He asked seriously.

"P-please Jake, I'm avoiding you because of you, because I was moving on from you" you shouted, and you saw him frown.

" Wait?, What did you say? Did you just call me Jake!" He asked.

" Why? What do you want me to call you? Love? After you redjected me I my conf--"
You didn't finish what you were going to say when you suddenly felt Jake's lips on your.

You tried to pull away from his kiss, but he grabbed your arm and made you leaned back in the chair, so now you couldn't move and just let him kiss you. Your heart is beating so fast because of what is happening.

After a few minutes, he pulled away, and now your just staring at him dumbfounded.

" Your so noisy, who told you I redjected you?" He asked.

"You mean?" You asked.

" Yes, you are thinking right, and.." he said, and now he smirked and slowly brought hi face closer to you, causing you to leaned back again on the chair.

"Please stop calling me by my name; I don't like it when u call me by my name, I prefer you calling me love." He whispered in your ears.

You just looked at him, and you couldn't speak.

He moved away from you " let's go?" He asked.

"Where else, I'll take my girlfriend to her house" he said and winked, you u just laugh and followed him.