fake relationship

Jake.

You are in a fake relationship with Jake, your ex's friend. Khairo was your ex and you recently broke up with him because you found out that he had been cheating on you with your bestfriend, you loved him but,your hatred for him and your bestfriend grew. His friend Jake offered you a fake relationship with him since he has like you ever since you and khairo had an relationship. You wanted to to get back and revenge on khairo so bad; that's why you agreed.

_____________________________

Tonight is prom night. Your wearing a fancy dress, and you look stunning. Jake fetched you to your house so you could go together. He complimented you and he can't take his eyes at you. This is the first time you noticed how handsome he is. Your wondering why you didn't fall for him back then. You brushed out of your mind what you were thinking, when you two arrived at the venue. He put your hands in his arms to make you look like a real couple, when u two entered, many students were looking at you, you looked around and saw khairo and your bestfriend, khairo caught you and you immediately looked away, Jake seemed to notice that, so he held your waist And made you closer to him.
Jake: don't mind them" he whispered to your ears. Khairo is now glaring while watching you two.
____________________________________
After an hour, you saw khairo and your friend dancing seemed like their having fun, he's getting on your nerves, so you held Jakes hand and went to the dance floor, he put his hands on your waist and your hands in his shoulder, you began to dance together, your bodies moving in harmony to the music, u can't avoid watching khairo and you two made eye contact. You could feel your anger boil over,so you pulled Jake closer to you, Jake notice that you kept watching khairo.

Jake: look at me" Jake suddenly held you cheeks and made you look into his eyes, you were confused at first but still did, he slowly leaned in meeting your lips with his own, u were taking aback first, but then you remembered that khairo was watching, so you kissed back, feeling the rush and passion and anger coursing through your body, at that moment you forgot about khairo and enjoyed the kiss, he slowly broke the kiss and was shock that you kissed back, you gaze at khairo and you could see the anger and jealousy written over his  his face as he watched you two............