party.

Jake.

You've been crushing on Jake since then.
When u confessed, he redjected you right away, but u didn't stop to admire him since u were in the same circle of friends And u couldn't get over him.

Even though u're in the same circle of friends, he doesn't talk to you much.
He'll only respond coldly when u ask a question. Both of your friends always tease each other. U could feel he's irritated, but that didn't stop u for liking him, because u were still hoping that maybe someday he will like you too.

He always acts like that.

One night, ur friend throw a party at her house,u were too lazy to go, so u decided to stay at your house, but u got a call from her saying Jake will be there, so u immediately jumped out if your bed and dressed, you looked to beautiful, and overwhelming.

U dressed well and fixed your self to look pretty, so that Jake will notice you, he don't usually come to parties but you were so shocked when u heard he was coming.

U arrived at ur friends house, their were so many people, and it was so loud, you saw you friends and they compliment you all, your eyes looked at Jake and u saw him from a distance drinking from his glass looking so sexy and hot, when u two made an eye contact, but he immediately broke it. That made u smile secretly

Ur friend told you to gather at the table and ur now facing Jake. U could feel ur cheeks heat because you could feel that Jake keep on looking at you. Then ur friends decided to play truth or dare, y'all were having fun when the bottle stop, the bottle is pointing to Jake, and he picked dare, one of your friend say's "I dare u to kiss someone u like" your friend said and giggle, and started to tease him, u don't know why but all your energy washed off because u knew that it was never gonna be you.

"Excuse me." U stoop up and told them that your going to use the restroom, unable to handle the fact that Jake might kiss someone.

U walked away from them, and a single tear fell down ur cheeks, u locked your self to the bathroom and cried silently. A few minutes later, u wiped  away all your tears before heading out.

The moment you opened the door, u saw Jake leaning against the wall, while his hands crossed.

"What took you so long?" He asked. I blink twice to check if it was true that he talked to you first. He chuckled and went towards you, your heart was beating triple time this time, because youve never been close to him this much.

"w-what are you doing?" U said while walking backwards.

"Doing the dare."  He said as he smirked. And now u're back hit the wall.

"What do you mea-" he didn't let you finish by grabbing your waist, pulling you to his arms and kissed you passionately, u were taken aback by his sudden action. The taste of alcohol in his lips  is overwhelming, u cant resist the rush of emotion that flows to you, so u kissed him back, not wanting to let go of the magical moment, u two stayed like that while until it broke apart, u both were catching your breathes, u can't even looked at his face, the silence is so loud,  and u dont even have an idea why he did that until he speaks and looked at your eyes.

"I just did the dare to kiss someone I like" he said it with a lot of emotion on his eyes. U were so speechless  at this moment, just staring at him. He noticed that u were shocked by his sudden confession, but it's  now slowly processing through your mind.

"C'mon their waiting for us" he said as he held your hand and pulled you away from the bathroom.