redflag husband

Jake.

Jake is your red flag husband, he married you because both of your parents are really close friends and they forced you both to signed for the company.

You and him live together in the same house, he didn't care about you at all, and he ignored you and you didn't see him look at you, it's been a year since you both signed the marriage contract.

One time you were lying in your bed reading a book when Jake came in.

You saw him shirt less and had a towel around his waist  covering his lower body .

He looked at you.

Jake: our parents are going to be here soon,
We have to act very close and act like we really love each other.

You were staring at him while being shocked.........

Jake:what?"

Y/n: I just didn't expect that you're actually gonna talk to me  and it was the first time seeing you stare at me....

Jake: not a big deal, when they come here just act like we are really into each other.

Y/n: I won't do that"

He came towards you and went to your top
And said.

Jake: do it or I'll kiss you.

Y/n: do it like you can" you said teasingly.

He held your chin and came closer to you.

You were avoiding the eye contact or else  you are gonna look like red tomato.

Jake: why can't you  stare at me? Can't you handle my handsomeness?.

Y/n: you wish!"

You roll your eyes and he was about to kiss you when you heard someone ringing the doorbell.

Y/n: I think it's them, get off me Jake!"

Jake: Jake?, Call me love instead.

Y/n: you wish-" you didn't finish your sentence when you kiss you and got up, he went to the bathroom to change, and he left you there like a stone, your still processing when you suddenly hear the doorbell rang again so you came back to your senses...........