why her.

Sunghoon.

You like sunghoon, you really love him, this is the first time you liked someone and also the first time you got rejected, he wanted to stay friends for now and it was absolutely fine with you , but you didnt know that he already has someone in his mind until he told you.

Sunghoon: y/n can I ask you a favor?" He asked.
Y/n:sure, what is it?" You replied.
Sunghoon:I really like your sister, vale right?"he said, ofcourse its was her, it's always her, she steals everything away from me I don't want sunghoon to be with vale she's a player but he will never believe me.

Sunghoon: y/n are you there?" He asked
Y/n: oh yeah,uhm sure ill give you her number" you replied and he hugged you,
Sunghoon: thank you y/n!" He said, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since sunghoon and vale started dating, and you know it's almost gonna end, you were sleeping when suddenly someone called you.

On the phone*

Y/n: yes...?"you said in a sleepy tone.
Sunghoon: sorry y/n I didn't mean to bother you, but can you come over? I really need you"
He said, so you quickly drove to sunghoon's apartment, and you saw him dringking.

Y/n: Hoon, what happened?" You asked in a worried tone.
Sunghoon:yn......, She broke up with me and I don't know why?!" He said and his tears fall down.
Y/n: don't worry Hoon I'm here"you said and comforted him all night and a few hours had passed sunghoon was sleeping
And you caressed his hair, god he's so handsome you thought to your self a few minutes has passed, you cleaned everything up and put sunghoon to bed, and you know sunghoon is weak drinker so you know his gonna be sick so you took care of him and placed a cold towel on his forehead and suddenly he speaks while sleeping.

Sunghoon:thank you.......vale." your smile dropped........(ouch)...