Chapter Seven

Lex

After I explained everything to Jenna we sat there and just caught up on everything that's happened in our lives since the last time we saw each other and it was really nice to have someone to just talk about normal girl things with for once after talking to her for about an hour I looked at her "I really enjoyed talking to you Aunt Jenna but I really need to head back to see if Nik needs me to help with anything, but I will definitely see you later love you, Aunt Jenna." 

She looked back at me "Well It was really nice having someone tell me the truth for once and just catching up with you, love you too Alex, and see ya later." 

With that, I walked out of the house to my car and drove back to the apartment I get out and walk into the room and I see Kat sittin there lookin bored as hell so I walk over to her with a grin "Come on Kat let's turn on some music and party!!" 

She looks at me and laughs "Oh hey Alex how'd your meeting with baby Gilbert go?" 

I grin at her, "He wasn't home but I did spend 2 hours talking to my Aunt Jenna, which was awesome and I told her about everything." 

"You told her everything? Even about the supernatural?" 

"Yeah well she asked me to tell her the truth, so I did and she took it really well then we sat and caught up and talk for another hour after I told her, all she wanted was for someone to tell her the truth and not lie to her and I was that person so I think that it made us closer than we were before."

Kat smiled at me, "That was really nice of you to do for her" 

I shrugged, "Yeah well she's family and she deserved to know the truth" 

Kat was just about to say something else when the door opened and Nik walked in so I walked over to him and asked "is everything ready?" 

He nodded "Yes my love everything is ready to go I just need to wait a little bit longer" 

"Oh that's good so have you thought about what we talked about?" 

"yes, my love I've thought about it." 

I give him a look "and are you going to or not?" 

Nik sighed resigned. and looked up at Kat "Am I going to regret this?" 

She looks at him surprised but quickly shook her head,  "No you will not regret this Klaus and I think that I could make a very good Ally for you." 

Nik looks at me and back to Kat "Okay Katerina you are free to go if wish or you could stay and keep Lex company until I get back the choice is yours and we shall see about the Ally part."  

Nik walks over to me and kisses me for a minute then he pulls back and says "Well I should be fetching my Doppelgänger, Vampire, and Werewolf for the sacrifice, I shall see you after the ritual my love, Katerina." 

I look over at him "Bye Nik see ya in a little while." 

After he leaves Kat looks at me "Wow he must really love you, to just let me go because you wanted him to." 

"Yeah he does and honestly I love him just as much as he does me" 

"How did you guys meet if you don't mind me asking?"