Episode 1: Scene 2

Jocelyn's Mansion

Leah drives the black convertible down the private drive. When the girls pull into the carpool of the mansion, they are greeted by Nikki and Andrew. The heads of Jocelyn's team, sent in by the record label.
The girls exit the car and are immediately "greeted" by Nikki's sinister smile.

Nikki: Welcome back Jocelyn. How was your time at cliffside? Hm? Nice little vacation for ya?

Jocelyn: Fuck off.

Leah: Joce!

Nikki: Oh I will! Soon as you get that 100 mil back to the label I'll fuck right off! Do you have ANY idea the trail of bodies you left lying around when you decided to perform your little disappearing act? You know how many jobs were lost?

Jocelyn: I NEEDED A FUCKING BREAK NIKKI!

Nikki: And I NEEDED TRANSPARENCY. We asked you SEVERAL TIMES if you wanted to post pone the tour but every time you know what you said? You said that doing the tour is what your mom would've wanted. You said that you needed the tour to distract from the fact that she was gone- that doing it helped you. You had ample time to back out. Instead you wait until the day before the first show to run off to cliffside and take your little break! LEAVING US TO PICK UP THE PIECES.

Jocelyn and Nikki are at each others throats. The other team members are watching intently. Many of them feel burned by Jocelyn's last minute departure but they empathize with her.

Nikki: I know you don't like me right now, but right now? I don't give a fuck. Your little break has cost you- cost US nearly everything. You thought you worked hard before? You haven't seen anything. Your ass is not leaving this fucking compound until you've completed this new album for Capitol. Got it? GOOD.

Nikki brushes past Jocelyn. Leaving her humiliated, ashamed, with tears in her eyes.

Andrew: Well that was fucking intense. Let's get her some water [ snaps fingers ] Water?! Okay, come on, we need to discuss your new image now.

Andrew leads a lifeless looking Jocelyn into the looking house. The rest of the team snapping back to work, with Leah already getting Jocelyn's water.