Chapter 7

On the road again..."We are about 15 minutes away." Dean said looking at the map on his phone. "Oh thank God, literally." I said looking up to the roof of the car. We had been driving for two and a half hours now and I was getting stiff from sitting in the car. Luckily in had my phone with me, along with my headphones so I could listen to music. "Don't be thanking him just yet, we still have to get everyone back with out anyone dying."

Dean commented while telling Uncle Sam to turn down a dirt road, I'm guessing is a driveway. My guess turned out to be correct. When we reached the house we were met at the start of the drive way by a young lady who seemed to be about twenty-five, thirty years old.

" You must be the ole' Winchesters." she held out her hand for them to shake. "Indeed we are, now who do we owe pleasure?" Sam asked as he shook her hand with a firm yet gentle grip. "I'm sorry I should have introduce myself earlier, my name is Michelle." "May I ask how you knew who we were?" Dean asked, his voice showing all evidence of curiosity. "I've read about you two on the Internet. It seems that when anything suspicious happens, you two show up and save the day. " she said taking a deep drag of her cigarette and blowing it out slowly. "so what brings you three to my town? " Finally at least now I know I'm not invisible.

"There have been four disappearances that are all linked together. Do you know anything about them?" Dean informed her while dodging the smoke from her cigarette. "Yea, I heard something about it but I didn't pay real close attention to it."

"Well let us know if you find anything you think might help us." Sam said as we headed to the Impala. "Will do." Michelle responded as we got in the car. "So how did you know to come here?" I ask, to no one in general. "On the way here I got a phone call from a lady and she gave us this address but told us she couldn't say much, she said it was dangerous." Dean said. " Why was it dangerous?" I asked. "She said that, it would get her, if she revealed any thing over the phone and that it was listening." said Sam as he scrolled through his phone.

"But she didn't tell us anything really important." I said. " Yea, I know. I think she is waiting on something to happen before she tells us anything." Dean answered looking away from the road for a second. The rest of the ride was quiet except for the soft music in the playing. We pulled into a motel and, Dean went into the office and paid, while Sam and I found the room. "Room 167" my uncle said opening the door. It had two beds, a bathroom and a mirror on the wall, with the dresser, in front of the beds. The room also had tan colored walls. " They don't put much effort into these rooms do they?" I chuckled as I stepped into the room. "Ehh we will only be here's few days, do you think you can manage?"

I laughed at his response, " I guess so.." I sighed. Sam pulled out his laptop and started to look through news feeds on anything suspicious in the town. Dean walked in not long after Sam started looking. "Have you found any thing yet? " Dean asked impatiently. "Yea, actually I think I found the case we were looking for four people have disappeared in the past month all in the same general area."

" Where is it that they all disappeared?" Dean asked. "Dean, they all disappeared here in Wooster, Massachusetts." "Shit" Dean mumbled. "Rachael, no matter what, you stay where I can see you. No questions about it." he said seriously. I looked at him like he had a third eye, growing out of his ear. That, was when I realized he was not kidding."Roger that." I said with a thumbs up. " Dean, do y'all want to go to the diner down the street?"

"Yea, but remember what I said, Rachael." " Yea, yea I got you." I said. We arrived at the diner and we all ordered burgers. We got our food and sat down at a table. "Here you go ma'am." The waitress said handing me a drink. " I'm sorry, but, I didn't buy this." I told her trying to hand it back. " I know it's from the gentleman over there." she said pointing to a man covered in tattoos. "Okay, tell him I said thanks" I responded still unsure. "I'm going to go to the restroom." I told Sam and Dean. "Okay but come right back." Dean said. I ignored him and headed to the bathroom.

I came out the bathroom and started to the table, when I saw a hand with a swirled design on it cover my face. I saw a flash of blue and I was pulled into this deep abyss of sleep.