Chapter 8

Deans POV

"Sammy, she should be back by now." "Just give her a few minutes." Sammy told me. "I just feel like she is taking an unusual amount of time just, to go to the restroom." I started to feel like something was off. " I'm gonna go look for her." I told Sammy as I got up and started toward the bathroom.

"Dean wait up." I heard my brother call. we walked to the bathrooms and knocked on the girls restroom. "Rachel!! Are you in here?!" There was no answer. "RACHEL!!" We started to panic, "I never should have left her out of my sight!" I yelled while frantically searching the diner for my daughter. That's when I heard a scream.

Rachel POV

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw, were curtains that looked just like the ones I had in my bedroom, in my old house. I looked around to notice that I was in my bedroom "Hello? Mom?" I called as I climbed out of my bed. "Yes Rachel?. " "why are we back here?" I asked my mother. "What do you mean back? You have lived here your whole life." She told me with a serious look on her face.

"Ha ha mom, very funny. you can stop joking now." she looked at me with a questionable look. "what are you talking about? Why are you acting like this." I pulled out a chair and sat at the dining room table.

"your Dad will be home in about two hours with some take out from the Chinese restaurant, so don't eat too much." What in the world is going on? I mean first my mom doesn't remember leaving here and now my dad live with us... something's up. I think I'll just play along till I figure it out.

"Okay, but where are you going?" I asked. "It's Monday morning where do you think I'm going? I'm going to work." she said as she grabbed her purse and left the house. I decided I would chill in the house, and watch TV till Dean got home.

Dean POV

"WHY DID I LET HER LEAVE?!?" I screamed and hit the dash of the Impala. "Dean you couldn't have known it was going to happen. " my brother tried to calm me. "We need to find out what or who it was that got her. "Why don't we check the security camera at the diner?"

We walked back into the diner and I stop at the bar. The young brunette bartender was the only one working behind the bar. I pulled out my fake badge and said "I need to see your security footage." She looked at the badge, studying it. "What business does the FBI have with my diner?" She asked carefully. "There was a disappearance reported and the girl was last seen in here." I stated.

"Right this way." she led me down to a door by the restrooms. She unlocked the door and entered the room. "All the footage is on this computer. You can rewind up to two months back on the computer, but any farther you need to check the tapes." she said as she turned out of the room. As soon as the door clicked shut. I got to work. "Lets see what we have here" I said to myself.

I began to rewind the footage and got to about the time we came to eat. I started with the camera by the bar. I looked closely but saw nothing. i continued to the camera located between the bar and the restroom, rewound it and just before the time i went to look for her. I saw something in the corner of the footage.

I froze the frame and sure enough there was Rachel. I slowed the footage and saw her heading from the bathroom to our table when a figure came up behind her and everything flashed blue and she was gone out of the frame. I backed it up to when the figure came up behind her and froze it.

I zoomed in and focused the image, it was a man covered in tattoos. I looked a little closer and noticed it was the man who bought Rachel a drink when we first sat down at our table. I ejected the tape and left the room. I found Sammy leaning up against the Impala. I exited the diner and headed toward the car. "Did you see anything?" He asked when I got in the drivers seat. "I didn't just see anything, I got a huge something." I told him exiting the parking lot.

I found a cheap motel with a TV and VCR. I inserted the tape and fast forwarded to the important parts. "See, here she is coming out of the bathroom and headed toward our table, when a man comes up behind her, everything flashes blue and they disappeared out of the frame." I rambled off to Sam the stuff I found out. "Oh and also, I know that the guy was the one who bought her the drink when we first arrived."

I informed Sammy. "Do you have any idea as of what it could be?" Sammy asked me. " Nope, that's why I asked you. So, get on your computer and work your magic." I patted Sammy on the back and opened a beer, and flicked on the TV. About an hour later I finally ask, have you found anything yet?"

He just looks at me and then back to his computer. "Actually, yes, I think so. It says here that the Djinn can make your wishes come true and that they take you for your blood. Normally they go somewhere that's abandoned or out of business." Sammy said reading off the website. "So, we need to look by the diner for old out of business shops or abandoned stores." I thought out loud. " Well, what are we waiting on? Let's go!" We pull into a Empty parking lot and hop out of the car. "You take right I'll go left. Have the volume on your phone all the way up." And with that we went out on the hunt to find my daughter.

Rachel POV

I managed to make it through 4 episodes of Melissa and Joey on Netflix, before Dean got home. "Hey, so I was thinking we order pizza tonight." he said. "Sounds good to me!" I replied, trying my best to sound normal. "Your mom to me how you were acting weird when you woke up from your nap."

he confronted. "I think I asked and said those things because my dream, was just so, vivid and realistic. " I quickly came up with an excuse. "Okay, well, I'm gonna go order pizza." He said, and walked into the den. " I'm gonna go take a shower." I whisper shouted.

I went up stairs and the lights flickered. "Well that was weird" I thought. When I reached the top of the stairs I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. i tired to look but nothing was there. "hello?" I said into the empty hall beside me.

Then everything disappeared and I was in a warehouse tied up, surrounded by dead people. I screamed as loud as I could. I kept screaming. I could feel my self getting weaker and weaker, but I wasn't going to just sit here. I started to calm down and take in my surroundings.

"Where am I?" I spoke out loud. I heard something rustling behind a metal wall. "Who's there?!" I shouted. I got no answer. "WHOS THERE?!?!" I shouted louder. This time someone appeared from behind the wall, and started toward my direction.

When they emerged from the shadows, I realized who it was. "Y-your the guy f-from the diner." I stuttered. he didn't reply he just went over to an IV pole beside me and unhooked the red tube and squeezed it into his mouth. "Please let me go. Please." I begged. Next thing I knew, there was a flash of blue and I was standing back in the hallway.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long, it took me a little longer to write this chapter that no thought. but anyways, thank you so much for the reads and votes! I want this book to have views and votes in the thousands so please help out and vote, comment and share Little Mrs. Winchester! Also, go check out "Ryberg meets winchesters" by famtourfangirl2014 . Thank you and I love yall!

~Jessica