Chapter 1

"Rachael!!! Can you grab some paper towels from the kitchen?!?" My mom yelled. "Ummm what did you do??"

"I spilled my coffee!"
"Oh!"

I quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen grabbed some paper towels and I sprinted back up to my moms room and handed her the paper towels.

"Thanks" she told me.
"No problem"
"Hey um mom?"
"What is it honey?"
"Lately I've been really curious....."

Before I could finish there was a knock on the door. my mom started walking down the stairs and before she could even reach the door, it was forced open.

Two strong men walked in and I tried to run but the man with the short dirty blonde hair and these deep forest green eyes, just lifted me over his shoulder and started walking.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!! PUT! ME! DOWN!!" When we reached a black 1967 Chevy Impala, he slid me down of his shoulder. I looked at the two boys and I pulled my mom closer to me. "Who are you??" I asked curiously.

The one with the short hair looked at the other guy and finally said, "I'm Dean and this is my brother Sam," he said pointing to the guy with the long shaggy hair. Sam just kind of nodded his head. "Why did you just barge in my house and lift me over your shoulder and carry me out of my own house!?!" I shouted.

"Look here kid if you and your mother stayed in that house any longer, you would be dead in the next 24 hours," Dean said. "How do you know?" I asked.

"I just do. Now will you please just get in the car?" I looked over at my mom and she nodded like she was confirming that it was safe to get in.

So I opened the door and I slid in the back seat with my mom following behind me. We were about two hours into the ride when I couldn't take it any longer. I had to know where we were going.

"Where exactly are we headed?" I asked quiet enough not to wake my mom or Sam .
"We are headed to a safe place," is all he said and I decided not to push it. So I left it at that.

When I woke up I was laying in a really comfortable bed. Where am I? I got up and started to look around. "Hello?" "Oh good your awake!" Dean said, "You want some bacon?"
"No thanks Dean, I'm good. Hey, where's my mom? And where are we?"

Dean looked at me and said, "You're mom is laying down sleeping and we are at our bunker."

I looked around and I noticed a lot of books and it was really neat for two guys to be living together. "Hey Dean are you and Sam like a.... Thing?"

He just looked at me and started to laugh! "Me... and Sam?!"
He was laughing so much, he was doubled over, holding his stomach, cooking forgotten."No! He's my brother," he said in between breaths.

As soon as he calmed down, I decided it was time to get answers. "So," I start, "How do you know my mom?"

After I said that, they both got serious looks in their faces and Sam said, I should probably go wake your mom up. It's getting late."

He returned a few minutes later with my mom. "Honey sit down. We need to have a talk."

I looked at her confused.
"What is it mom?"
"Dean is your father."