𝐕𝐈

𝐁𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦

I laid on my bed looking longingly up at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about Miles or the way he made me feel, yet i was so confused about everything all at the same time. Yes i think he's attractive as anything, i love it when he touches me, kisses me, or is anywhere near me and dear devil i love the why he talks to me, especially when he talks about fucking me.
I lay exceptionally still as i listened out for the first set of footsteps, Miles'. Suddenly i heard the sound of Miles' door open. As quietly as i could i made my way to the door, peeking through the keyhole, catching a glimpse of Miles before he turned the corner. A few seconds later Quint approached Miles' bedroom, he stood in the doorway for a few seconds, confused before heading inside.
I frowned and waited for Miles to return, which soon enough he did. I bit my lip and stood up straight, waiting a moment for his door to close. Then i opened my door, clenching my fist tightly.
I wasn't sure why i was doing this and it definitely wasn't a good idea, Miles nor Quint liked me for involving myself in whatever business they had...
I froze, hearing Miles' voice close to the door.
"What do you want from me?" His voice was shaky, like he was scared, "Haven't i given you enough?!" He shouted.
Just then there was a noise like someone had been punched,"Shut the fuck up someone will 'ear 'ya,"
I leaned down to look through the keyhole only to see Miles keeled over in pain while Quint chuckled at him.
Quint then lifted his foot and kicked Miles in the head, causing him to fall to his knees, holding his nose in pain.
Quint laughed louder at Miles, "Get on the fuckin' bed 'ya stupid boy," Quint pointed to Miles mattress and i furrowed my eyebrows, my head twitching at the horrific scene that unfolded in front of me.
Miles wiped his bloody nose then the tears from his eyes as he kneeled down on his mattress.
Miles was actually crying?
I bit the tip of my finger watching as Quint stood in front of Miles, moving his hands down to unzip his fly.
Fuck no!
I stood back up, not wanting to see what was about to happen, yet now I know what Quint was doing in Miles room. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes in shock.
How far was Quint taking it?

𝟏:𝟏𝟎𝐚𝐦

Tapping my foot gently on the floor, i sat silent and hunched over on my bed, fearful that Quint would enter my room. I was trying to process everything i'd just seen and heard. I mean i knew Quint was a fucking weirdo but i didn't know he was like that fucked up. Did he do this to Miss Jessel too? Is that why Miss Jessel tried to run away?
I flinched slightly hearing Miles door shut then a smash from inside him room.
I had to go in there...
I heard Miles scream at the top of his lungs as i approached his door once again, shaking with fear, my face burned red as i pinched the skin on my thigh, lifting my fist to knock on Miles door.
"Miles..." I whispered, letting him know it was only me.
There was some shuffling around before Miles opened his door. Miles pupils were enlarged to the point he had barely any iris left. What had he taken? Or been given? His nose was bleeding and so was his lip. He stood shirtless in front of me biting his tongue in order to restrain himself from lashing out at me. He had a fresh cuts on his body but on his stomach, clearly done seconds before as Miles still had the blade in his hand.
I tilted my head and pursed my lips, trying not to burst out in tears from all the emotions i was feeling.
"Little lady," Miles cracked a smile, a tear gliding down his soft skin.
"Miles," I returned his small smile, covering my face with my hands to hide all the tears that began to stream down my face.
I don't know what was wrong with me, it was all so much and seeing Miles face to face after what had just happened and for him to still try and hide it through all the pain he was being put through he tried to hide it.
"Come in then," Miles nodded his head toward his bedroom.
I wiped my face and held my breath as i entered Miles room, Miles closing the door behind me.
"Miles i saw it," I looked up at him with big eyes full of sorrow and woe.
"No...It didn't happen, Pandora, It didn't happen," Miles shook his head, throwing the blade off somewhere.
"Miles i saw it!" I shouted in frustration of all his lies.
"You didn't see anything, Pandora, because nothing happened!" Miles' eyes filled with tears as he bit his bottom lip.
"Miles stop lying!" I screamed, stamping my foot in aggravation.
He covered his mouth and shook his head as he dropped down onto his bed, "I can't get rid of him..." He whispered.
I sighed taking a seat next to Miles, "Couldn't you tell your uncle?"
Miles shrugged, "Doubt he'd care or even believe me, his favourite is Flora, and do you know why?" Disgust laced his tone.
I frowned, confused, "Why?"
"Because my mother was having an affair with my Father's brother," Miles laughed, cracking his fingers one by one, "My uncle..."
"Jesus," I giggled, "So he's actually Flora's father?"
Miles huffed, "Yeah, she doesn't know that though and i don't think my father did either,"
I gasped, "Really?"
He smiled, shaking his head, "Nope,"
"That's crazy," I chuckled, flopping backward to lay down.
"Yeah, i'm the spitting image of my father, that's why uncle Henry doesn't care about me," He paused, "Feels like no one does any more," He laughed through the pain in his heart yet i could see his eyes start to fill with salty tears.
I furrowed my brows and fumbled with the hem of my nightgown.
"There's no one left in my family to care about me," I bit my lip and stared at Miles fingers tapping his mattress slowly in a calming way.
I felt my stomach fill with butterflies randomly, though it may have been the fact that it'd finally hit me that i was here with Miles, he made me nervous. Giddy.
"I've got Flora. You..." Miles murmured, his voice cracking slightly.
"I'm not part of your family," I said simply, looking up at him through my brows.
"One day you will be," He joked, leaning over me.
"Oh really?" I raised my brows and grinned.
"Maybe..." He shrugged then leaned down to connect our lips gently, a sweet kiss that was laced with the salt of his tears.
I felt myself smile widely against him.
"Miles!"
Quint

Oh
shit
bitch