Ceremony

2 chapters left

Brianna Pov

As I walked down the aisle seeing Preston at the altar noticing how happy he looked to see me made me happy. The wedding moved along swiftly but in my world it moved slow as heck it was actually nerve-wracking that it was now happening.

-

The wedding quickly moved along and now it was time for us to recite our vows. I prepared mixed of joking and sad part in the vows. I also prepared a letter that Preston and I would exchang after the wedding.

I Preston, before i take this beautiful woman in front of me to be my wife, my lover, My partner in crime and my best friend. I promise i will take care of you and protect you at all cost support you and tell you how much I adore you and how much you mean to me.

I promise to love you endlessly to good and bad times, in sickness and in health, in rainy days and sunny, in joy and sorrow, despite all of the challenges we've been through. I fully give you my heart, my love and my soul. I love you forever and ever." He finished as I smiled widely as we both tear up and the minister turn to me and expected me to start.

Before I spoke I took a deep long breath.

"I Brianna, before I take this handsome man to be my husband my friend my companion in life and my partner. I will love you unconditionally, support your goals I will honour and respect you. I promise to love you with all my heart regardless how much annoying you can be.

I offer you my love through good times and bad times, through sickness and health to joy and sorrow, I freely give you my love, trust, and my soul. I love you now and forever I will ever be." xx

"By the power the God had vested me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Preston pulled me closer and kissed me deeply with passion making me melt on the spot as the entire crowd cheered.

Now we're officially Married!