Tomorrow it is!

Brianna Pov

Jasmine, Jessy,Kiera, Tracey, Keeley and me were all currently hanging out in our hotel suite in the nearby hotel by the plaza where the weddings gonna be held. I was beyond excited to become Mrs. Arsement but I was nervous Preston will change his mind and become a runaway groom.

It was now 10:19pm and I decided now to go to bed cause I want to be fresh for my wedding tomorrow, I want to look beautiful in every way, and rest is a big part of that.

As I was getting ready for bed my phone vibrated and I opened it to see Preston had texted me.

Preston: Hii my love.

Me: Hii to you too my handsome fiancé

Preston: I just want to let you know that I miss you so much and I know it's been only 8 hours but lying here trying to sleep without you is a pure torture. I miss you babe I miss your legs tangle with mine.

I smiled knowing that he was never an early bedder and the fact he's trying to sleep at 10:30 was impressive. I know he's super nervous about tomorrow than I am.

Me: I miss you too. Nerves started to kick in though. Are We surely ready for this? To begin a new chapter in our lives? Live together or the rest of our life?

Preston: I want this. I want all of the pointless arguments, late night talks, cute pictures, long park walks, hold your hand and kiss you whenever I want to. I want to be your husband, your lover and your best friend. I want it all with you..

Preston: Do you? Are you having second thoughts?

Me: No, No, I'm just making sure this is what you want. I love you so so so much. Honestly I can't imagine living my life with anyone else.

After the talk he called me and made sure that I want this. I knew for the first time we met he was it, he was he person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...