Honeymoon

Last Chapter

Warning: slight mature content ahead

Preston Pov

Brianna and I are going somewhere for our honeymoon I haven't told her Cause I want it to be a surprise. We were currently getting ready packing the rest of our essentials and were off to the airport.

-

After a few hours of delay we can now board our plane. We got in and sat down on our seat.

"Please just tell me. I need to know where we're going" Brianna whines as the plane takes off.

Brianna Pov

Now I'm in the air and I don't know where I'm going. "Preston what if something happens and no one knows where we went" I panicked and he started to calm me down.

"Don't worry. Everyone knows where we are except you" He chuckles and I rolled my eyes and looked through the window sulking.

-

"Everyone you have now arrived to our destination. Please exit the plane through the front. Thank you" the Plane captain said,

We have now arrived to an unknown place. I started to walk but Preston stops me" Wait I need to blindfold you, I don't want  knowing where we are." He said as he pulls out the scarf around his neck and wrapped it around my head. Preston led me every where we went until we had stop and I knew we reached our destination.

**

"Ready? One, Two, Three" He said as he unblindfold me and in front was  beautiful view of mountains.

With the color of luscious golden sand with multiple of the same house we were in.

"You brought me to Hawaii?" I smiled excitedly pulling him into a hug as he nods. "I'm sorry for keeping this as a secret." He said.

After a few hours of wandering around

We went to our private pool and went for a swim there. Preston jolts me I screamed but the water is relaxing.

He then leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you for bringing me to this place Preston, this is beautiful.." You're welcome anything for my wife" He said as he kissed me again deeply this time. He pulled me in between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of the warm water.

It didn't take long until Preston lightly kissed my neck and let's out a sign to continue it. He took  me to our bed and he whispers. " Are you sure we're ready to start our own family?" He asks and I smiled and nodded. "I love you So much" He leaned in for a kiss then start to snake his hand top to bottom.

And you can imagine the rest...

A/N: I'm so sorry for making this last part I thought it fits the next part of this series where they will take part as future parents.

Much love guys 🤍

author-cxmiceclipse