Permission

Preston Pov

Asking someone's parents for permission to marry their daughter was never made out to be easy than I thought. But I didn't think I'd be this nervous. I was currently sitting at lunch with Brianna's parents. I think deep down thy know what I'll ask. I mean we've been sitting here awkwardly for the past hour.

"Listen, I didn't just ask you to come out to lunch because I wanted to know to both better. Bri and I have been dating for the past year. And I want nothing to spend my life forever with her. The reason I asked you guys to come out for lunch with me cause I want to marry your daughter. I love her so much and I can't imagine marrying anyone else or having kids with anyone else. I know with me being a popular content creator, it makes things hard sometimes but we both love each other."

"I just hope you guys agree me marrying her because this will be really awkward if you say no" I trailed off noticing bri's mom with tears in her eyes.

"Preston, I can see how much you love our daughter. And... I love if you become my son-in-law, "  He mom said and I smiled at her, I looked at her father and waited for his reply.

"About time, I was starting to think you would never ask, I'd love for you to marry my daughter but on one condition..  as long as you'll know me as you 2nd father. Im just glad you finally grew some balls and asked," he said and we all laughed,

I really appreciated this guy's. I was thinking if you could get her out of the house on Friday so I could set everything up?

"How are you going to ask her?"

"I was thinking..."

And with that the first chapter is posted