Getting Ready

Brianna Pov

I woke up after a long night rest I'm currently getting ready to go to the breakfast Lounge there I saw my bridesmaids and my mom we talked for  a bit and I was off to make up.

The makeup artist/my friend had come over now and did my makeup and hair.I was beyond grateful that she was a friend of mine, so she was a guest at the wedding and she was running around about making me beautiful, and also always having a 4 year old as a flower girl who's running around shouting about how pretty she is and about how she looks like a princess, with her around it made 15x more difficult so I picked her up and told her to watch her mommy put on make up.

-

Few minutes later the photographer was now I the bridal suite taking pics of everyone, there was another photographer in the grooms suite taking pictures of the boys,

Once the makeup artist was finished touching up my make up I decided that it was now time to put on my dress. Stella insisted she come and see my princess dress so I took her hand and led her to my room. Preston's mom and my mom helped me while the others help each other. When I went back in the room they all went silent..

"Bri... you look gorgeous" Stacey smiled

"Are you sure I don't look ugly? Oh gosh I should've chosen a different dress" I stated panicking.

"Stop it bri! You look absolutely gorgeous, stunning and my brother completely Inlove with you and I know him he's not gonna take off his eyes over you." She says and I smiled. But i was still nervous but keeley kept putting my mind at rest saying he wasn't gonna change his ming ditching me and running me off the altar.

Just as that was happening I heard someone knocked the door.

"Brianna it's me!" Preston shouted

"Preston you weren't supposed to see me before the ceremony" I say

"I dont wanna see you, well I do right now but I just wanna talk to you"

As he was about to talk something raced to my mind what if he doesn't want to do this, what if he's calling to shut the wedding down" I whispered myself as he started to talk.

"Um guys can you leave for just a second. I need to talk to him." Tjey all nodded and left.

"I just, I wrote you a letter and i was going to read it 5 minutes before the ceremony but I couldn't wait. I just wanna say that I'm so proud of you bri, you're the love of my oifenand I couldn't be happier that today were creating a new chapter of our lives. I couldn't wait to say I do at the end of the aisle and I can't wait you to say the same it'll make me the happiest man in the world. You know when I proposed to you I was prepared of you saying no cause I know your in love and I was dreams for months you turning me down. I had been planning it for ages but when I got the assurance of your parents I got my hopes up again and when the day finally came and you said yes I couldn't be more happier." I tear up a bit and opened the door little and held his hand. I know this will happen again later for me to say the letter I wrote. "This is what I want bri, I want it so bad. I want mini versions of us running around the house. I want to renew our vows for our 25th anniversary. Because I know we'll be together till we die. And I want to thank you for being here throughout my journey. I'm so lucky that I had found you I'm the man you fell in love with. I'm so excited to see you walking down the aisle towards me" He says by that time tears were running down my face.

Once I stopped. "I thought you were canceling the wedding"

"I would never do that babe, I sorry I got you worried. I just wanted to talk to you and make you know how much I love you"

"I'll met you down the aisle later?" I asked

"I wouldn't have it any other way" he replied