Proposal - 3

Brianna Pov

My mom told me that Preston and I had plans for this afternoon and she was going to help me ready. I figured out that Preston's planning to make up for forgetting our 1 year anniversary two months ago but I really don't care. He sent me a bouquet of peonies and chocolates with a sorry card we were both on Skype for the rest of the day which made up for him not being here.

My mom helped me work on my make up. I was beyond confused . I have no idea what's happening or what will happen.

Once we're finished I was finally free to go. Or atleast I thought,

"Here put this on" my mom said. As she hand an outfit that consists a white dress, heels and a fancy coat. I looked at the mirror and admired my self,

"So I have to take you somewhere. But I need you to be blindfold. Preston feels like we haven't had a date night in like forever and he really wants to surprise" my mon said as she blindfolds my eyes until I could see nothing.

I was in the car for around 48 minutes when it finally came to a stop and she parked the car and turned the engine off.

"Okay you're here but keep the blindfold on. I'm going to help you out of the car and Preston's gonna take control. I just want to tell you that me and your father loves you so much Brianna. And we want you to follow your heart and desires in whatever you want to do. I was confused now. "Why was she being emotional?"

My mom helped me out of the car before taking my hand to a familiar one..

" Good Afternoon babe,"  the way his voice delivered that words made goosebumps cover me instantly.

"Please can we take this blindfold off now?" I questioned dying to meet him whom I missed dearly all day.

"In a second I'm just gonna leave you somewhere and we'll be there soon okay?" I nodded as he led me into some kind of building with a bridge as we soon get a step of that bridge he took the blind fold off and they're string quartet playing he led me into a floating dock with a white canopy with a table set we both sat down and ate.

After eating he led me to the space where there was a sign P 🤍 B

I just figured out that we needed a night together to spend and I just want to tell you something

" Brianna You've been the most Important part of my life for the last year and I can't explain how happy I am whenever I'm with you I can explain how much I've changed meeting you over these past year I seem to fall in love with you more and more everyday I seem to fall in love With you every minute which is impossible but it true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have a family with you. You're the only person that I'll fall in love with. So will you please spend the rest of your life with me... He then got down on one knee took out a boxnkn his pocket... "Brianna Paige Banhart... Will you marry me?" He saidnas he opened the box the beauty of the ring mesmerized tears seemed to escape faster and faster. I knew what I'll answer but I'm still frozen in shock..

"Yes! Yes of course I will" He took the ring and said it on my ring finger..

"It's absolutely beautiful Preston. I can't believe you did all of this," He smiled and pulled me in his arms kissing my lips throughly for the first time..

"Could you take a picture please?" I asked someone handing him he's phone he nodded and took it.  I put my arm around him and he put his left arm on my shoulder I held up my left had showing the ring off.

"Our family and friends knew didn't they?" I asked him and he nodded,

"Every one except you" I nodded and sent the pictures to all of our family and friends with a text attached..

ENGAGED!