A Date

*Conor's POV*  

'Oh my god' I thought as I rolled over in my bunk. My head was pounding, I felt like my mind was going to explode. Note to self: never drink sambuca again. I can't remember anything after when El left the club last night. El. I threw of the covers and stood up and fell to the floor with a loud thud. 'Shit' I forgot I was on the top bunk. I pulled myself up and stedied my self on neighbouring bunks. We were traveling to Glasgow so it was a long drive ahead. I navigated myself into the so called kitchen and saw El frying sausages dressed in only a T-shirt. A shirt that was too big for her, and a males. Why? I chose to ignore it not wanting to know what she's been up to. Imagining her with another guy upset me, I don't want to think about it. Shut up, I'm with Becky now and Els not complaining. I grabbed the news paper from the side and read the front page; 

Conor Maynards side kick, Anth Melo, and his best friend Ellie Fletcher were pictured leaving Mephisto night club together holding hands and getting into the same taxi. A new celebrity couple on the horizon? We hope so. Meanwhile at 2am this morning Conor left with a black haired, unnamed, girl. New flame for him too? 

Anger bubbled inside of me. It's Anths top she's wearing. That only means... I stood up from the chair and went to find Anth.  

"YOU AND ELLIE HAD SEX?!" I shouted as I pulled him from the bunk.  

"Hmm?"  

"SHE'S IN YOUR FUCKING SHIRT AND YOU'RE PICTURED TOGETHER LEAVING THE CLUB"  

"Dude stop shouting. We didn't have sex. We left because of your girl friend who you were too busy snogging to notice us and she's in my shirt because she couldn't find her pjs in her case. Calm down"  

"Why are you holding hands?" I pointed at the picture in the paper.  

"Because we go out" said El who had appeared at the door. I feel like my stomach has been ripped out, mashed, and stitched back in. Then kicked. By an elephant.  

"W-what?" I stammered"  

"We go out Conor" said Anth.  

"I made you both breakfast" came El 

"Thanks baby" smiled Anth, El returned the smile and left. I sat on Anths bed.  

"What's up bro?"  

"Nothing mate, I just thought she'd tell me if she liked you, being best mates and all"  

"You're not as close anymore bro, you have Becky now"  

"Yeah"

*Els POV* 

BUZZ BUZZ  

Anth: Hey baby, get ready, we're off out. cant tell where, suprise xXx  

I was exited to go on this date, I liked Anth, I really did. He's just no Conor. I got showered and straightened my ginger hair. Put on a light blue cotton skirt that flowed out after the waistband and finished just above the knew and paired it with a white lace cropped top that showed only a little bit of stomach and was see through at the back. Sewn onto the lace was the imprint of flowers. I wore my denim vans and did my make up. Ready to go.  

I entered the living area waiting for Anth. "Hey el, you look nice" smiled Conor, "going anywhere?"  

"Yes actually, I'm off on a date with Anth"  

I saw Conors face drop, his eyes suddenly got duller, was he upset? He smiled again, "have a good time, I'm off out with Becky" he left.  

Who was I kidding, he didn't care he had Becky.  

Anth and I walked downtown, the coach stopped off for a day so Anth had had an idea. We stopped of at Starbucks, he bought me a starbucks signature hot chocolate, chocolate milk and fresh dairy milk, topped with whipped cream and dusted with cocoa. He bought himself a Café Americano.  

We set of walking through the park, and arrived a small cafe set right at the end of the park. It had set out little tables underneath the canopy which looked so delicate. The trees towered behind it making me feel like we were further away from the city then we actually were. " I want you to pick, anything is fine with me, especially if I'm with you." Anth said. I picked a vanilla slice as its my favourite and he picked an eclair. We sat on a table outside as a little old lady served us. 

"Hello loves, what a lovely day for some tea and cake" said the old lady, "Yes it is" replied Anth, "it's so quaint, I love it here".  

"How long have you two been together? You're so cute bless your souls" she asked.  

"Only a couple of days, I'm treating her" smiled Anth. "Oh young love" sang the lady as she reentered the shop. A local performer with a guitar playing his heart out could be heard. It was getting dark now and the cafe was closing. Anth paid and he pulled me up toward the player. He placed my hand on his shoulder and his on my waist. The others were clasped together. We danced in time to the music, people stopped to watch us but I didn't care. We turned round and around laughing and smiling at each other . We eventually got back to the road and he called a taxi, he whispered to the driver and we set off. "Where are we going?" I asked snuggling into him. "Secret. Lets play a game"  

"Would you rather?" I asked  

"Okay, would you rather swim with sharks or crocodiles?" Quizzed Anth 

"Crocodiles because I can swim faster! Would you rather never be able to sing again or never be able to talk?" "Aren't they the same?" "NO! Singing is with a tune and talking is well, just normal."  

"Never talk again because I could sing to you"  

"Would you rather kiss me, or kiss Conor?" Said Anth. 

Wow. Well done. He just ruined a perfectly good day.  

"I don't want to play anymore" 

"Sorry El. I don't know why I said it. I'm sorry"  

I looked out of the window thinking of Conor, he's probably with Paul's Boutique right now. Urgh. We were driving away from the city now, the people, buildings and lights were further and further away.  

We arrived on the beach, it was pitch black and a fire could be seen in the distance. "It's where I come" said Anth, his first words since he put his foot in it "I love it here" as we got closer I could hear drums and singing. people were sat round the fire toasting marshmallows and drinking hot chocolate. Some people were dancing in time to the music around the fire. "Anth!" We were greeted. We were handed blankets, marshmallows and hot chocolate and cuddled together amongst the other people. We joined in in singing and watched as the sun went down. One last song was being played as I pulled Anth up from amongst the blankets and danced with him. Everyone joined in, singing and dancing.  

"Thank you for tonight" I whispered 

"It's been my pleasure baby" he replied as our lips met.

*Connors POV*

I walked into our living space and saw Anth and El curled up on the sofa. My stomach hurt at the sight of it. It should be me curled up with her not him. But she doesn't like me like that, she likes him. My phone rang, it was Becky, "Hey baby! We're going out tonight" she squealed. "Are we?" "Yes baby!" I'll be round at 2, I've got some news.