Natural thoughts

Half an hour later there was a knock on my door. I ran down the stairs two at a time. ' leap like a gazelle' I thought to myself making me laugh. God I have a small mind.  

I flung open the door and lunged at Conor. "Five minutes my arse" I said into his light brown hair. He laughed and spun me round. "Missed you too El!" he said sarcastically. "I brought pigs and Green Mile ." He shook the bag he was holding. "okay I forgive you!" I smiled and hugged him again. "I've missed you Conor." I whispered. "I've missed you too El." he said hugging me back. "Now can I come in or do I have to stay on the door step looking like a sales man?" I smirked,"well do come in kind sir!" "why thank you ma lady!"

*Conor's POV*  

I knocked on El's door half an hour late. Oh well. I could hear her running down the stairs and laughed to my self. God I've missed her. The door flung open and El threw herself at me. I breathed in her sent of coconut shampoo. "five minutes my arse" she laughed into my ear. I love her laugh. What? Anyway... I picked her up and spun her round a laugh escaping my lips. "Missed you too El!" I said sarcastically. "I brought pigs and Green Mile" I told her whilst shaking the bag. "Okay I forgive you!" she smiled and hugged me again. "I've missed you Conor" she whispered, her breath tickling my ear. I smiled "I've missed you too El" I said hugging her back. Her hair was framed her face perfectly, her green eyes bright with, excitement? Was she exited to see me? I felt a smile creep on my face. "Now can I come in or do I have to stay on the door step looking like a sales man?" she smirked at me,"well do come in kind sir!" she said . "why thank you ma lady!" I replied.

*El's POV* 

He was wearing some dark skinny ish jeans, a black top and his red jacket. He wore a red and black SnapBack and some bright orange trainers. He looked strangely handsome. How come I hadn't noticed this before? Silly girl.  

He led himself into the kitchen and pulled out two bowls and emptied the pigs into them. I just stood at the entrance watching him. How it use to be, before the mayniacs and the fame. I was happy for him I was. I just missed ConorandEl like before. One person. Now he's Conor and I'm El. I sighed. "what's up El?" Conor asked. "Nothing"  

"don't lie to me!" 

"it's just good to have you back freckle features." I grinned. "Woah El, way to kill my self esteem" he smirked and stuck his long pink tongue out. "THINK FAST!!" he yelled whilst throwing a Percy Pig at me. I caught it In my mouth and said a muffled 'Ha!" whilst I chewed at the sweet. He brought in the dishes whilst I put on Green Mile. Our favourite film. "How's Jack and Anna?" I asked whilst the film started. "Fine as normal. You should know you live here still I don't!" he said his eyes glued at the screen. "True" I said whilst stuffing a pig in my mouth.  

After about ten minutes into the film my eyes wandered to Conor's face. I studied his chocolate brown eyes his long lashes framing them. I'd love to just stare into his eyes all day.... What no! Back up there El he's your best friend. He leaned forward and took of his red jacket leaving him in his black cotton top, he stretched and leaned back again. God those arms.... What the hell am I thinking? "Conor I'm getting a drink do you want something?" I asked, feeling flustered. "I'm fine thanks El" I left for the kitchen taking a long drink of water. No way could I have feelings for my best friend. No. Nada. Not happening. But then again it was. I liked him. Conor Maynard. THEE Conor Maynard. But i know he wouldn't like me back. He sees me as a sister nothing more. Oh well done Ellie.

I returned back to the room and slouched next to Conor his arm automatically wrapping round my shoulders. My skin tingled where he touched my bare shoulder. I shivered. "you cold El?" he asked wrapping his arm around tighter. "Urmm ... Yes!" I told him just to have his arm closer to me. I sound so desperate! "Come on then" he said pulling me so i was laid on him. I felt my cheeks go warm. Dam you cheeks! Thank the lord the lights were down. Natural thoughts El ... Natural thoughts...