FOOD FIGHT

*Els POV*

Oh yeh well Anth may be joining us at some concerts" said Conor.

"Anth? As in Anth Melo!?" "Yeh" "oh my god he's and amazing rapper I love his covers with you so much! He's going to be sharing the tour bus? This is so cool!" I practically screamed. I'd never met Anth before but he seemed like such a cool guy.

"Yes well, I like him!" Conor laughed. Awh his laugh "He's arriving later today" Said Conor.

"I'm hungry" I complained. "You're always hungry. But I am too" said Conor. I walked back to the little kitchen. "Looks like your people have stocked up for us" I shouted. "My people?" Asked Conor, appearing in the doorway. "Yes" I said in a matter of fact voice. "Anyway, Chocolate Chip pancakes sound good?" I asked him. "Oh my peasants yes" he breathed. Laughing I put the batter in the pan and added a few chocolate chips.

"El I thought you were making chocolate chip pancakes?"

"I am"

"Well there's no chocolate chips in there!"

"Yes there is look!" I moved the pan around showing the odd chocolate chips that were in there.

"You need more!" Said Conor throwing chocolate chips in the pan.

"No Conor you'll use them all!" He put his back to me and kept adding chips. Every time I tried to reach round he nudged me away. Taking the pan away from my grasp. Once he was satisfied with the amount of chocolate chips in there he moved away looking satisfied with his work.

"Conor you ruined it! It's going to be a cluster of chips and a layer of bread!"

"Oh hush" he replied.

*Conors POV*

"Oh hush" I replied. I threw a chocolate chip at the back of her head whilst she added a load of batter to the pan. "Did you just throw a chocolate chip at my head?" She asked. "Not that I remember" I said innocently whilst pretending to read an article on me which was left on the counter side. Surprisingly it was about me, that's when I felt something hit my eyebrow. I looked up and saw a chocolate chip lying on the floor. I looked up and saw El looking down at the pan. "Want to play that game do we?" I went to the fridge and grabbed a handful of something and crushed it. I put my hands down the front of Els face. "Hope you like raspberry's" I smirked. I watched as she dipped her hand in the batter bowl, she inspected it and then wiped it across my face. I wiped the batter from my eyes and flung some flour in her face. "What make up are you using? It looks good on you!" I grinned. "Oh game on freckle features" we chased each other around the tour bus throwing random items of food at one another.

*Els POV*

That is until I fell on a gloop of batter, despite my laughter Conor still panicked "OH MY GOD ELLIE ARE YOU OK?!" He ran over to me and leaned over me, still laughing I pulled him onto me and rolled over so I was on top of him. His eyes, I melted into his chocolate brown eyes. He was all I could see. *cough* I looked up in the direction of the cough.

"We'll what do we have here?" Asked Anth smirking whilst stood at the doorway with his iPhone out.

"Aright mate!? This is El" said Conor.

I went bright red. "Pancake?" I offered Anth whilst Conor picked a chocolate chip out of my hair. "Nah I'm good but thanks" he smiled. We had to eat our food stood up as Anth wouldn't let us sit on anything. "Go get ready we set of in an hour" said Anth. Me and Conor raced to the thing we call a bathroom but I got there first. Conor had to clean up whilst I was showering. Sucks to be him. It took a while but I was ready. I had blow dried and straightened my hair, pulled on my striped black and white skinny jeans, and tucked into it my long sleeved denim top with Aztec print on the pockets. I tied up my two toned black and blue vans and I was ready to go.