You Are In Love

-Mariana's POV-

After going through these weeks with Luke I realized my feelings for him just built up more everyday.

He was so upset when his dad left but I tried to make it better for him and took him all over our small town.

We went on a few road trips over to Canada for a few days, he really liked it. I loved seeing him so happy.

He was sleeping on my bed while I was making
him and I paper rings, we talked about how it would be fun to have them.

I always think about how well he treats me and how amazing he was, or should I say is. He cares for everyone so much.

He doesn't know how nice it is to have someone laugh at my jokes, or push my chair in when we sit down.

Watching him sleep was like watching a beautiful thing happen. He was so majestic, so beautiful and filled with life.

I focused back on making the rings and sooner rather than later I saw in the corner of my eye Luke sitting up in bed.

"Good morning sleeping head." I smiled as he smiled with his eyes closed.

"I don't get how you wake up so early." He said raspy with his morning voice. I piece of me dies when he speaks in the morning.

"What are you doing?" He asked, getting out of bed, grabbing his shirt off my dresser.

"Making paper rings for us." I smiled as he sat next to me on the floor.

"This one's for you, does it fit?" I asked as he put it on his left ring finger, it fit like a glove.

"Fits great. Thank you. I love it." He said as he kissed my head.

"I love..." I said stuttering my words, "I love that you love it."

An awkward silence accrued, he stood up and opened my door, "I'm going to go get some Starbucks, want your usual?" He asked I nodded, "Alright babe, see you when I get back." He left and closed the door.

I got up and opened my computer on my desk.

I went to google and searched, 'How to know if you're in love.'

I looked on so many websites until I saw this sentence that made so much sense, "If your butterflies have been turned into a feeling of tenderness, trust and a major caring for your partner, you are in love."

I'm in love with him.

-Luke's POV-

I got the rest of the families orders for Starbucks and got into the rental car driving off to the nearest Starbucks that was about twenty minutes away.

I kept looking at the paper ring I had on my finger it was so cute. I smiled at the thought of her.

I was almost to the Starbucks in the next town over, it was one more road away.

I'm driving down the road at the right speed limit until a car cut me off,  I slammed on my breaks, feeling my body go forward, I came to a complete stop, my heart felt a little gone for a moment. I watched that person drive off, I scoffed and was about to start going again until I felt the world crashing.

Hearing a loud honking sound behind me, I look in my mirrors seeing a massive eighteen wheeler going as fast as the speed light.

I try to go yet I found myself inside this car going forward without my force, the car was in the air, tires squeaking, crashing noises all around me.

Next thing I know I'm upside down, blinking slowly, looking as far as my neck can go, it felt like it was fifteen swords stabbing my neck.

I felt the glass in my skin, I heard voices screaming and shouting, speaking in general. I couldn't understand what they were saying.

I looking down, wincing of pain, my vision going blurry.

I look at the paper ring.

Suddenly the world went black.

I didn't see anymore.